TV shows currently watching | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I don't see how there's enough material to fill a second season of Narcos considering where it left off in his drug career. Great first season though.

I don't see how there's enough material to fill a second season of Narcos considering where it left off in his drug career. Great first season though.

Yeah, thinking the same. Think it might evolve to the Cali Cartel or other narco of the time. Pablo was the most famous but, the cocaine didn't stop after his demise. I'm sure there is more tongue story.

It's written well so, looking forward tonsuring how they wrap it up and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The show is called Narco's, not Medellin Cartel, or Pablo Escobar. Lots of material left for another few seasons.

With that said, absolutely amazing show...Netflix has some really great shows now-a-days.

The show is called Narco's, not Medellin Cartel, or Pablo Escobar. Lots of material left for another few seasons.

With that said, absolutely amazing show...Netflix has some really great shows now-a-days.

The opening credits is all Escobar. It's a series about Pablo Escobar. Yes I know what he did in his lifetime and season 1 covered most of his years except for the final couple where he basically lays low trying not to get found. All his major "accomplishments" have been covered except for being shot through the ears.

^ and once again, just because first season focused on him, who, afterall did start the whole Columbian drug business, doesnt mean that it cant shift its focus on the rest of Columbias drug history.
The story also focuses on one particular DEA agent, maybe we're actually following him?

[video=youtube;Y_PilHB8f9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PilHB8f9c[/video]

Funny show.. check it out..

Kids are watching Friends now.

[video=youtube;gCSReV2YQR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSReV2YQR8[/video]

Frisky Dingo.. check it out.. its pretty funny.. its on Hulu, but you can also find the full episodes on YouTube as well..

Youtube Series. Clandestine is about a bunch of wanna be bikers. Not a big budget but funny with some scooters and bikes. Little dated now.

[video=youtube;aQSiJ_tY_Dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQSiJ_tY_Dk[/video]

Last edited:
Another narcos fan here....

Fear the walking dead season finale was good.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Gotham season 2 has started and it's just as good as the first.

To bad my PVR didn't get the last minute of Walking Dead but ya just have to know herding a few thousand walkers was not going to go to plan.

Didn't miss much... all the walkers started to head towards the town. I think it's the drunk doctors son. Just a guess

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

"Z Nation" kicked off its second season, a little while ago, and it's about as 'serious' as it was last season. Zombie Baby Jesus? Some guy (played by Jesse Lee Keeter of &@ Productions and Zombie Orpheus Entertainment) doing an entire drug store? Zombie Mennonites? Sign me up! :D

"Z Nation" kicked off its second season, a little while ago, and it's about as 'serious' as it was last season. Zombie Baby Jesus? Some guy (played by Jesse Lee Keeter of &@ Productions and Zombie Orpheus Entertainment) doing an entire drug store? Zombie Mennonites? Sign me up! :D
I watched one episode of that & found it a bit cheesy.

I don't mean that in an offensive way

Watched the first season of Black Mirror. It's a British show, 3 episodes per season. It explores the the impact technology and social media have on our lives and contemplates where we might end up one day. Executed in a Twilight Zone-like style. It's available on Shomi.

I watched one episode of that & found it a bit cheesy.

I don't mean that in an offensive way

They're going for cheesy, without going full "Army of Darkness." I think that they're doing pretty well and I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than the last two seasons of "The Walking Dead" :D

Just caught up with Ballers

If you like Entourage you'll like Ballers.

Back
Top Bottom