trying to decide between these two...(helmets) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

trying to decide between these two...(helmets)

you don't have to be an *********, he was just giving his opinion. I think both of those are terrible too. Why don't you just get that predator bucket while you're at it.

solids are timeless, darth maul was an idiot that got sliced in half...

"Hey nice helmet"

"yeah it's the darth maul, I think he was the most likely of star wars villains to ride a motorcycle"

Don't you feel silly now...

sw_vehic_ep1_sithspeeder.jpg

I dont really like either design, but id take the darth maul if I had to choose.

Darth Maul +1

No Limits has too much noise, and i'm in agreement that it's way too generic/boring.

Princess's Man bestest advice :dog::bunny::

Go with Darth Maul.

REASONS:

• The Darth Maul graphics are:
    • In line with what's happening now, i.e., in terms of colour blocking and design
    • It's bolder, and projects an image of decisiveness, self-confidence

• The "No Limits" graphics are:
    • a bit dated (or more geared towards a mature rider, IMO)
    • too organic, more hippie/hipster-vibe than anything else

decisiveness and self-confidence in a helmet

why not

(I agree that the No Limits design is dated - not hipsterish one bit though)

I vote for Darth Maul in matte finish. It will compliment your Dainese 'Racing Pelle' jacket nicely! :thumbup:

I want the Darth Maul and I ride a blue bike!

And Darth Maul should have kicked Obi's butt. He was the only good character in those 3 movies.

so this is the new gtam eh...

First one

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If I had to pick one of those 2, I would take the Darth Maul. Personally though in that price bracket you should seriously take a look at the HJC RPHA-10. Some nice graphics to be had with that model, it's light, wind noise isn't too bad, super comfy, Snell certified, and designed in MotoGP. Probably one of the best bang for buck helemts I have ever seen. Plus it comes standard with pinlock, so you'll never have to worry about fogging, and even if you went with the Lorenzo graffiti replica graphic (imo the best one) still comes in cheaper than the RF1200. If you haven't tried one on before, do yourself a favor before you pull the trigger on a helmet and try one on, I think you will be pleasantly surprised

Back
Top Bottom