trying to decide between these two...(helmets) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

trying to decide between these two...(helmets)

+1, at least over the past few years. Last helmet I got was a RF-1000 in 09 which was so badass. I managed to find another one the guy had sitting in the box for a few years, I picked it up but don't want to use it as my everyday helmet. I've been waiting for something half decent to come along since then. Love the helmets.
Are you only set on Shoei's? I used to think my X-12 was hot ****, until I got the AGV Corsa. My top of the line Shoei now felt like a $200 Scorpian.

Are you only set on Shoei's? I used to think my X-12 was hot ****, until I got the AGV Corsa. My top of the line Shoei now felt like a $200 Scorpian.

Dude try an arai corsair v. Mind you I've never tried any agv ever.

Are those Axial Pro In boots going to work with those pants designed for Out boots?

let me guess...you're an old fart and only like solids??

you don't have to be an *********, he was just giving his opinion. I think both of those are terrible too. Why don't you just get that predator bucket while you're at it.

solids are timeless, darth maul was an idiot that got sliced in half...

"Hey nice helmet"

"yeah it's the darth maul, I think he was the most likely of star wars villains to ride a motorcycle"

Darth Maul looks better.

Icon jacket would go better with the Darth Maul. but i'd go with Darth Maul helmet and the Dainese jacket

you don't have to be an *********, he was just giving his opinion. I think both of those are terrible too. Why don't you just get that predator bucket while you're at it.

Why can't he be an *******? You're being an ******* too! Everyone's an *******!

Dude try an arai corsair v. Mind you I've never tried any agv ever.

Arai and AGV feel completely different. Arai is the most compact/solid feeling helmet I've ever worn. AGV is more plush and looks/feels more high-tech.

I like the Darth Maul becasue it's hi-vis without looking hi-vis.

I dislike both because I'm an *******. :D
Words on helmets look dumb and flat anything looks plainly unfinished. It's like the scene kids at a car show with flat black wheels. Looks dumb as ****. That's just my two scents. You have to wear it not me

That will likely be my track helmet next year in solid black. Thing is AGV are either budget priced (K3/K4) or they're upwards of 800 bucks...nothing really in between and no graphics catch my eye. Rossi ones are cool but not my style.

Are those Axial Pro In boots going to work with those pants designed for Out boots?

They work just fine, the calf has an expansion zipper thingy...

Why can't he be an *******? You're being an ******* too! Everyone's an *******!

lol, buddy I replied to took to the humour quite well whereas this guy has his panties in a bunch defending him :lmao:

Last edited:
I don't think you're paying 900 bucks for the design though. At that point, you're paying for more the technology and features.

I've seen some hideous $900 helmets

I don't think you're paying 900 bucks for the design though. At that point, you're paying for more the technology and features.

Yeah, anything by Suomy.

No I know why they're that much. I have a x12 and am actually considering an agv. I just meant for that kind of money the graphics should be really good too.

No I know why they're that much. I have a x12 and am actually considering an agv. I just meant for that kind of money the graphics should be really good too.

agreed.

Funny enough, the X12 is one helmet I have a hard time justifying. I've tried them on and compared them to the RF1100's, and I don't see any glaring differences. Granted, I haven't ridden in them but is the extra $300-400 justified?

Back
Top Bottom