Trail tours, horrible experience! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trail tours, horrible experience!

Serialize post count comes up as zero. Joined just for this thread? ?

Edit: looks like Tapatalk was buggy, now shows 200+ posts. I retract the above statement, please accept my apologies.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Last edited:
Meh, ive worked customer service for about 8 years )... so i've sat on the other side of the phone listening to demands, complaints, etc

The way they acted sucked (aka how the whole situation went down) I'll totally agree. I get that you want an apology and what not. I see he said "deepest apologies" in his first email that you shared with us. And in the 2nd one he said "sorry once again".

So he's fulfilled that requirement you had.
At this point i dont think that anything he says will change what happened in the past.

I guess this closes the file !?

As you said nobody is perfect, that was a definitely a blemish in their track record.

All I read is someone promoting Smart Adventures repeatedly and putting down Trail Tours whenever he can. Very spiteful indeed.

All I read is someone promoting Smart Adventures repeatedly and putting down Trail Tours whenever he can. Very spiteful indeed.

Because I made one negative thread about it? Lol youre funny.
Ya damn sure I will bump smart Adventures everyday and put down trail tours. Idc if you think I'm spiteful here's my care once again like I showed the other guy ||.<--measure in Idc's for accuracy

Last edited:
Serialize post count comes up as zero. Joined just for this thread? ?

Edit: looks like Tapatalk was buggy, now shows 200+ posts. I retract the above statement, please accept my apologies.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

How's the chicken balls hanging? :p

Meh, ive worked customer service for about 8 years )... so i've sat on the other side of the phone listening to demands, complaints, etc

The way they acted sucked (aka how the whole situation went down) I'll totally agree. I get that you want an apology and what not. I see he said "deepest apologies" in his first email that you shared with us. And in the 2nd one he said "sorry once again".

So he's fulfilled that requirement you had.
At this point i dont think that anything he says will change what happened in the past.

I guess this closes the file !?

As you said nobody is perfect, that was a definitely a blemish in their track record.

Yeah, it's done for me. I've decided I'm probably going to get my own dirt bike. It's just so much fun!
The reason I posted it was because I found it ironic that they replied to me after everything --late but still a reply. Then the other people started posting ish...

'Like J whhhy!!!!???????!??!!!???¿?¿¿?¿?????
Why did you post a negative review after you had a negative experience with them? Did they do something wrong to you? Waaah
Why????'
:)

Yeah, it's done for me. I've decided I'm probably going to get my own dirt bike. It's just so much fun!
The reason I posted it was because I found it ironic that they replied to me after everything --late but still a reply. Then the other people started posting ish...

'Like J whhhy!!!!???????!??!!!???¿?¿¿?¿?????
Why did you post a negative review after you had a negative experience with them? Did they do something wrong to you? Waaah
Why????'
:)
What are you planning on buying :)

Doing some very light gravel and weird concession roads a few weeks back made me miss that dirt biking experience i had.

But this time, new car wins over 2nd motorcycle :( lol

What are you planning on buying :)

Doing some very light gravel and weird concession roads a few weeks back made me miss that dirt biking experience i had.

But this time, new car wins over 2nd motorcycle :( lol

I have two motorcycles and two cars, looking for an enduro most likely. Will get rid of my Cbr 600 most likely And keep my ninja. IDK what will be the most comfortable to ride. I've only dabbled on 230-- but I'm ready for 250. If I get a non dual sport dirt bike, I will have to get a truck and trailer. Which is why I am leaning towards the dual sport. I've only ridden Yamaha so far. What would you suggest?

Ps. While a place may not have negative reviews ON this forum, you're a fool to think everything and everyone and anyone is perfect. Even based just on ratios there may be 10:1,100:1, 1000:1.. You understand?
Nothing and no one is perfect, Just like your post. So yes I had a negative experience whether you like it or not, accept it or not. But this is how much I care at this point|| <--measure with ruler and violin.

That's right, nothing is perfect. So why are you dragging these guys through the weeds about it? Going on and on.
Just imagine someone doing that to your business (if you had one) or you at your job if you are emplyed by someone else.
Not a perfect experience, but it does happen. I would'nt say it warrants that amount of bashing and trying to tarnish these guys image over one mis-communication failing to accomodate a booking. You put up the math, why is you're one experince worth throwing them under the bus (1000:1)?

That's right, nothing is perfect. So why are you dragging these guys through the weeds about it? Going on and on.
Just imagine someone doing that to your business (if you had one) or you at your job if you are emplyed by someone else.
Not a perfect experience, but it does happen. I would'nt say it warrants that amount of bashing and trying to tarnish these guys image over one mis-communication failing to accomodate a booking. You put up the math, why is you're one experince worth throwing them under the bus (1000:1)?

So go make your own thread on how great they are and get outta my thread. All I see are your posts stretching on and on. I'll do what I want :)
who do you think you are to try to dictate to me about what I should and shouldn't do? You aren't my parent nor will I be taking any life lessons from you please. Are you a share holder at trail tours or something? It seems like you are more upset than anyone else. Also know that further posts from you on this thread are going to be ignored. I couldve been using this time to wipe my butt.

So go make your own thread on how great they are and get outta my thread. All I see are your posts stretching on and on. I'll do what I want :)
who do you think you are to try to dictate to me about what I should and shouldn't do? You aren't my parent nor will I be taking any life lessons from you please. Are you a share holder at trail tours or something? It seems like you are more upset than anyone else. Also know that further posts from you on this thread are going to be ignored. I couldve been using this time to wipe my butt.

It's just a shame the booking didn't work out. If you did go maybe all that energy would have gone into saying they are a really great place, which they are.
Not a share holder, no stakes what so ever, just been there many times and have been taken care of as good as family would.
I don't post much lately, seems like everyone is angry and aggresive so I just read (more the tech posts), but with this one it just doesn't seem right to this extenct.
No need to be rude I won't post in your thread anymore, but there are other opinions out there and ususally when you post something the nice part is you see many sides.

It's just a shame the booking didn't work out. If you did go maybe all that energy would have gone into saying they are a really great place, which they are.
Not a share holder, no stakes what so ever, just been there many times and have been taken care of as good as family would.
I don't post much lately, seems like everyone is angry and aggresive so I just read (more the tech posts), but with this one it just doesn't seem right to this extenct.
No need to be rude I won't post in your thread anymore, but there are other opinions out there and ususally when you post something the nice part is you see many sides.
Nice. Well put, I tend to agree on all points.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Well now we know why first impressions are important don't we?

So yes there are going to be Yay/nay Sayers. But you are stating the obvious.. that should it had gone smoothly I wouldn't be complaining and had a good time. That really is all we wanted but no we were not given that chance were we?
No we weren't. We were led on and dropped at the last moment. So while you may without doubt know his character as a person having gone there.. Me as a person based upon my first interaction with him, I can honestly say that I have nothing good to say.
Maybe you are more forgiving as a person and reward misbehavior with cookies and a thank you but I don't and that is the difference between our character. Had I not tried to cover every ground to reach out to them I could understand the reasons behind being denied service and I would not be posting. But the onus is on them whether you guys agree or disagree because I couldn't have done anymore, but they could have been courteous enough to not lead me and my family on.

I have two motorcycles and two cars, looking for an enduro most likely. Will get rid of my Cbr 600 most likely And keep my ninja. IDK what will be the most comfortable to ride. I've only dabbled on 230-- but I'm ready for 250. If I get a non dual sport dirt bike, I will have to get a truck and trailer. Which is why I am leaning towards the dual sport. I've only ridden Yamaha so far. What would you suggest?
Well if you already have a road bike i wouldnt see the need for dual sport, cause dual sport basically does 2 things in an okay manner, they dont do 2 things in an awesome manner... just like for adventure bikes, some are better at touring, some are better at offroading but they're not super awesome in both categories hehe
I don't have much dirt experience though so i can't recommend a specific bike per say. i know i tried the 150 and the 230 honda options at trail tours and these would probably keep you busy for a while...and they're so light that probably one of your cars would be able to trailer them

Well if you already have a road bike i wouldnt see the need for dual sport, cause dual sport basically does 2 things in an okay manner, they dont do 2 things in an awesome manner... just like for adventure bikes, some are better at touring, some are better at offroading but they're not super awesome in both categories hehe
I don't have much dirt experience though so i can't recommend a specific bike per say. i know i tried the 150 and the 230 honda options at trail tours and these would probably keep you busy for a while...and they're so light that probably one of your cars would be able to trailer them

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of this. I was under the impression dual sports perform best off road with limited road riding qualities. It's good to know I can tow it with my car, because it now makes it easier to get one. My primary car is a Mazda speed 3 so I'm pretty sure it can tow this.

I was at Trail Tours last week (remember that day of all day rain?) and it was great. Most people cancelled because they didn't want to get wet. I had a semi-private lesson :) and got soaked on a hot August day. It was amazing!

I did need to follow up ONCE with the booking details, but as a small business owner, I understand one person can not do everything all the time. My focus was on confirming the date, not on the lack of perceived responsivness.

People's expectations are an interesting topic. Some expect perfection without the understand of small business reality.
The other reality is that maybe they are running at capacity and can't take a request 1-2 weeks ahead of time.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of this. I was under the impression dual sports perform best off road with limited road riding qualities. It's good to know I can tow it with my car, because it now makes it easier to get one. My primary car is a Mazda speed 3 so I'm pretty sure it can tow this.
I have a Mazda 3 with the base 2.0l. I've got a hitch on it and the car is rated for 1000lbs towing. I do know it'll pull a small trailer with 1 or 2 dirt bikes, two adults plus gear and a large cooler with no issues. Just keep some stopping distance.lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

That's very interesting. Sorry to take away from this thread, I am hoping you could tell me more. I am curious about what year your Mazda3 2.0 is that you use for towing. I am looking to tow a dirt bike/trailer with my 2015 Mazda3 2.0 Skyactiv hatchback myself, although I have major hesitations as I haven't encountered a lot of people that have done it to have as an example. Do you have any modifications to help with the towing? Have you encountered any maintenance concerns related to towing? I am very curious and would like to get a dirt bike but hope to figure out the towing situation/scenarios first! Do you have any other advice or words of wisdom that you could share? Apparently the owners manual advises that the car is not built for towing, and there is a risk of voiding the warranty, although in world markets the car successfully tows with an effective rating.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom