Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

7 & 10 really need to step their game up. Solid team win but the back court really need to take charge here. That being said, Raptors in 5... maybe 6.

That OKC vs Dallas game though... Wow!

I'm OK how 7 played at game 2. 10 needs to recognize the double team and pass to the open man, I think he's forcing some shots and some he usually makes. Really impressed with 17, 6 and 24.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Great effort by the whole team.
DeRozan stepping up offensively, Demarre did a great job on George defensively. Nice to watch. Felt like the 54 win team from the season.

Good result. But this Indiana team was bad, turnovers, bad shooting, ton of silly fouls ..... There's not many teams they would have beaten on that night.

Agreed indy played bad but I think raps defence was a huge factor last night.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Indy was attacking in the first quarter, but Raptors D smothered them and caused missed shots, rushed or contested shot selection and turnovers via steals. All the while Toronto offensively was moving the ball around the arc, attacking the paint with drive and kick outs and hitting shots they normally make. Indy does not turn the ball over so many times without the aggressive D of the Raps, and then after, they just looked rattled and started making bonehead turnovers.

Other teams that are better than Indy will not buckle under the defensive aggression like Indy did. Position by position, Toronto is just better than Indy, from the starters right down through the bench, except for Paul George.
It will be interesting to see how the coaching staff of Indy tries to react to what happened in Game 2. I think no matter what they do, they are screwed, unless Raps screw themselves. Credit to Rap's coaching staff for running so many screen plays where DeRozan gets anyone but Paul George covering him.

Just....wow.

It will be interesting to see how the coaching staff of Indy tries to react to what happened in Game 2. I think no matter what they do, they are screwed, unless Raps screw themselves. Credit to Rap's coaching staff for running so many screen plays where DeRozan gets anyone but Paul George covering him.

Well looks like Indiana made great adjustments and Raps screwed themselves in true fashion. Indiana played a nice complete game. Scola - not sure why he took 4 straight short-clock three's... when he was missing them all. Derozan was also quite the black hole and Cory J was strangely off his game in a big way.

I'm glad this is turning out to be a good back and forth series. That's what playoff ball is all about!

Your glass definitely half full. You know what mine is as far as Toronto sports teams go, right?

Well I'd rather each game more competitive than they have been in this series, where one team sh!ts the bed and the other does well. In a series like this it's hard for any fan to really have any trust in their teams ability.

I love 7 game series - way more fun than 4 game sweeps where blowouts keep happening.

I am starting to understand how a leaf fan fells

Yessssss... Called it!

0f94519f7d61f1963c122140b18c33c9.jpg

Last edited:
lol I will gladly take it back - Go Raptors.

But please, let's make it a little easier next.. Mmmkkkayyy.

What a game

DeRozan needs to take better shots. Forcing it too much.

Powell really stepped up.

Holy finish to the game!!

Back
Top Bottom