Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

So what you are all saying, they will advance to the conference semi-finals this year? No embarrassment by Pierce or someone else?? ... that was very painful to watch last year, especially with the top brass throwing profanities prior to the key game.

Better question, can you guarantee the semis?

If the standings remain the way they are, there's a good chance they make the semis. They would play the Pacers, then the Hawks or Celtics.

However, if the Raptors end up playing the Bulls, it'll be a tough series. For whatever reason, the Bulls seem to have the Raptors' number all the time. That's one team I would not want the Raptors to play.

Anyone watch the Spurs/Warriors game tonight? Golden State looked weary - must be getting tougher with a bulls-eye on your back for so long.

And that San Antonio home crowd could be up for sixth man of the year award - they are loud!

Yea kind of a boring game IMO

It's funny that the warriors are all a bout confidence, once they lose a bit of it they seems just like every other team, they did tonight at least.

I was thinking, damn, the raptors can bit any of these two teams any night... but we know this was an odd night.
Anyone watch the Spurs/Warriors game tonight? Golden State looked weary - must be getting tougher with a bulls-eye on your back for so long.

And that San Antonio home crowd could be up for sixth man of the year award - they are loud!

The Spurs did just enough to keep the Warriors off balance some how. D was solid and left no room for error. It'd be interesting to see how they would play a series and make adjustments but I thought it was a good watch of as much a mental bball game, as physical.

Gregg Popovich to Dwane Casey: "I think you're getting to the finals. I swear to God. No bulls**t."

[video=youtube;3GnnJ4vrV7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnnJ4vrV7o[/video]

Nice find. That was a really good game by both teams and great display by Norman Powell and Delon Wright. I'm really happy that Lowry and DeRozan were rested, since we've already locked up 2nd seed and now it's about maintaining the balance between being ready and being healthy.

DeMarre Carrol is getting close!

Gregg Popovich to Dwane Casey: "I think you're getting to the finals. I swear to God. No bulls**t."

[video=youtube;3GnnJ4vrV7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnnJ4vrV7o[/video]
His look was so serious...

Can't wait for playoffs. As someone stated I'd be scared of the bulls in the first round. But we have a good chance making it to the finals.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Let's get past the first round!

Wow, they looked bad on many fronts in Atlanta. I hope this is not how they want to approach the 1st round, otherwise GM will have to start swearing early again.

Wow, they looked bad on many fronts in Atlanta. I hope this is not how they want to approach the 1st round, otherwise GM will have to start swearing early again.

the team has been inconsistent in the last little while. hope they play up to their level shortly. playoffs are just around the corner.

And... 56 wins with the 4th best record in the NBA, only behind the Warriors, Spurs and Cavs.... that's pretty sweet.

Here's to a successful playoff run.

They priced me out long ago, and watching it on TV is kinda ugh.

That game couldn't have gone any worse. JV was the only one playing with heart and it's disappointing that the rest of the team couldn't play on the same level.

That game couldn't have gone any worse. JV was the only one playing with heart and it's disappointing that the rest of the team couldn't play on the same level.
Hopefully they give their heads a shake and wake up for next game.

It was very hard to watch. Both teams were pretty bad and really Paul George was the only standout with smooth offense and smart defence. JV's rebounds were somewhat inflated because of his endless missed offensive put backs - shots he normally makes easily. Cory Joseph and Lowry were really off. So many missed free throws.
Norman Powell seemed to play well and within himself while he was on the floor - maybe he will get more court time?

Back
Top Bottom