Tinder App | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

Just came back from 2nd date ;)
Did you take her to the early bird dinner? That must have gone well if you are back at 730pm - I bet if I smell your fingers it smells ... normal

If Roasted & RockerGuy have everything work out with these girls, this thread is going to dry up. I might need a new hobby.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

If Roasted & RockerGuy have everything work out with these girls, this thread is going to dry up. I might need a new hobby.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk
You can hang out with Uncle Inreb. He's quite entertaining
Might prefer Growlr. Ya never know.
I'm not even gonna ask how you guys know about those sites

You can hang out with Uncle Inreb. He's quite entertaining

I'm not even gonna ask how you guys know about those sites, grrr-owl!!

Fixed it for ya.
And Inreb don't need no more friends.

Now all we need is the photographic evidence.

Now all we need is the photographic evidence.

stock-photo-sexual-problems-crying-guy-with-a-blow-up-doll-22876084.jpg

Might prefer Growlr. Ya never know.

Lol.... Just looked that up. I knew about grindr but this is new to me. Funny ****. And no photographic evidence or details..... This is the kind of crap that got me in trouble with ex last time..... Learned my lesson

Lol.... Just looked that up. I knew about grindr but this is new to me. Funny ****. And no photographic evidence or details..... This is the kind of crap that got me in trouble with ex last time..... Learned my lesson
You actually posted a pic of your girl here? Lol, I thought you were smarter than that.

For those who care, I was at the motorcycle show with her

Nah, but I posted some sex details on another forum along with some of my feelings about her, Many negative..... She found my account, read through like 2 years worth of posts..... Which was probably like 4000+ (most of which were really stupid stuff.... You guys know how I post) and goodbye relationship. It's the kind of talk that many people have with their buddies (try this in bed, my gf likes it, etc.) but when you do it on a forum and it's there in writing it can come back to bite you in the ***. Some of the stuff I really wish she didn't read.... Probably ****ed the poor girl up for future relationships. It was stupid of me. Whatever.... Lesson learned....time to move on.

Nah, but I posted some sex details on another forum along with some of my feelings about her, Many negative..... She found my account, read through like 2 years worth of posts..... Which was probably like 4000+ (most of which were really stupid stuff.... You guys know how I post) and goodbye relationship. It's the kind of talk that many people have with their buddies (try this in bed, my gf likes it, etc.) but when you do it on a forum and it's there in writing it can come back to bite you in the ***. Some of the stuff I really wish she didn't read.... Probably ****ed the poor girl up for future relationships. It was stupid of me. Whatever.... Lesson learned....time to move on.
Lol, that's awesome dude. I hope things work out for you

I'm starting to slowly realise that me and this girl have zero in common besides liking to bang. Kind of a shame, she seems really nice and is cute. Will give it a bit more time but I dunno. Starting to have doubts.

No. You should get her pregnant.

Bb.com always entertaining

Back
Top Bottom