Tinder App | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

My experience on tinder, lol. Where do I start??

First of all met a crazy girl who knows my ex. She completely denies knowing my ex and I am dead sure she is the same person. I looked her up on facebook, same girl. Asked her where she went to school, same school. She still denies it's her. I'd like to bang it for fun, but I think I'll pass.

Had a date with a girl today, pretty shy girl but she's pretty. Doesn't share a lot of interest but she has good values and decent looking. Will see where it goes from there.

Weird fact: she keeps looking at me & started giggling. I don't think I am that funny looking

Weird fact: she keeps looking at me & started giggling. I don't think I am that funny looking

Weeeeeeeeelll..................... ;) Sorry buddy, but you set yourself up for that one :cool:

My experience on tinder, lol. Where do I start??

First of all met a crazy girl who knows my ex. She completely denies knowing my ex and I am dead sure she is the same person. I looked her up on facebook, same girl. Asked her where she went to school, same school. She still denies it's her. I'd like to bang it for fun, but I think I'll pass.

Had a date with a girl today, pretty shy girl but she's pretty. Doesn't share a lot of interest but she has good values and decent looking. Will see where it goes from there.

What's a girl with good values doing on tinder?

Weeeeeeeeelll..................... ;) Sorry buddy, but you set yourself up for that one :cool:
LOL

What's a girl with good values doing on tinder?
Date girl was nice. Good values and our parents might get along. I'm a bit old fashioned, lol

edit:forgot to mention her older brother is into robotics & machining, and also a firearm enthusiast who hunts. I want to meet the dude ;)

Last edited:
LOL

Date girl was nice. Good values and our parents might get along. I'm a bit old fashioned, lol

edit:forgot to mention her older brother is into robotics & machining, and also a firearm enthusiast who hunts. I want to meet the dude ;)

You had a date on New Year's Day? Sounds like you've been friendzoned already.

I better abandon all hope because gtam says so, lol

Good for you for getting something out of Tinder. The ones that appear to be the most normal at first turn out to be the crazy ones in my opinion so hopefully you get something out the bromance with her brother before she goes crazy on you.

LOL

LOL

Old fashioned, but on Tinder.
im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg

All in jest. ;)

Just came back from 2nd date ;)

Street lights are on.

Huh??
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Stop speaking in riddles, Uncle Inreb

So sorry my friend. Here in the northern hemisphere it's customary for parents to call after children "Be home when the street lights are on"......

So sorry my friend. Here in the northern hemisphere it's customary for parents to call after children "Be home when the street lights are on"......
Copy that

Back
Top Bottom