The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 384 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1976 XS650 $1100

9d5253cc-91d9-4faa-ad07-3d06be1bc5fa
nice find, very cool old bike...and sold...

2006 Honda Hornet 599 136k really $2000. I like these bikes but 136k even scares me.

View attachment 66865
The km wouldn't bother me. Buying a bike like this; you have to ride it into the ground, sell it cheap when you're done with it, or part it out.

It'll run forever with proper maintenance.

Nobody will buy it after you've run it forevever, even properly maintained.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

The high km doesn't scare me if it's properly maintained. If the seller can't even take 15mins to wash it before taking a photo of it to sell I don't trust they took time to do regular maintenance.

The high km doesn't scare me if it's properly maintained. If the seller can't even take 15mins to wash it before taking a photo of it to sell I don't trust they took time to do regular maintenance.
Yes, it never ceases to amaze me that people won't do the slightest to help themselves out when it comes to selling something.

Yes, it never ceases to amaze me that people won't do the slightest to help themselves out when it comes to selling something.
Exhaust seems shiny... must of rubbed against it while move the bike...

2007 husqvarna 450 tc

“2007 husqvarna 450 bike can be made street legal it is a unfinished project motor was running have two sets plastics and gas tanks lots of extras 1200 obo”

2007 husqvarna 450 tc

“2007 husqvarna 450 bike can be made street legal it is a unfinished project motor was running have two sets plastics and gas tanks lots of extras 1200 obo”
Isn't that a bmw husky I wouldn't go near it.

Sent from the future

My late buddy's Honda 750 Shadow will be coming up for sale soon. Early example, meticulously maintained.

I think you get to 136K by doing more riding than washing.

Back
Top Bottom