The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 98 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

another 14 ninja 300 8500kms $3500. not certain, but appears to have abs? looks good.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...00/1336284817?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

looks good
but this is baffling
how can you have no idea what pipe you put on it
or how many km on it?

Here I’ve got for a sale a 2014 ninja 300 like new. In great condition. Has aftermarket exhaust can’t remember the name off the top of my head but when I get a moment I’ll have a look. I’ll also get more photos and a km reading.

looks good
but this is baffling
how can you have no idea what pipe you put on it
or how many km on it?

Here I’ve got for a sale a 2014 ninja 300 like new. In great condition. Has aftermarket exhaust can’t remember the name off the top of my head but when I get a moment I’ll have a look. I’ll also get more photos and a km reading.
From the pics posted looks like the stock exhaust

But yes it's strange that an owner does not know the mileage... Signs of neglect?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

But yes it's strange that an owner does not know the mileage... Signs of neglect?

This kind of sellers bug the fk out of me.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

..or laziness. I know my bike has around 18,000 miles on it. But I would have to check for the exact number. Which I WOULD do if I were posting it for sale...but to add to the neglect point, my bike has also been sitting for almost 2 seasons now, and getting it going would require some work. Similar, imo, to the bike in question.
The one thing I keep in mind when looking at these ads, is that many people fall in love with the idea of riding, yet when they try it, it's not for them. And then the bike sits and then gets put up for sale with little info.
Could make negotiations easier....or worse.

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

the seller did add the kms. Some people are not mechanically inclined, and some extremely. lol. Yeah, the ad is puzzling. if I were shopping for one I would give it a look / see.

abs? yes I think.

Top tip: minimum effort ads work in your (buyer's) favour, if you can find them. Less exposure, less competing offers for the bike you want. It's the best when they get the model name wrong

Nice bike. The centre stand is nothing to sneeze at, that was optional.

North Bay though...

This kind of sellers bug the fk out of me.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Signs that he doesn't have a photographic memory. He has 8500km in the listing. Could be 8953 or could be 8326.

Even if he updated the 8500, some people just don't mentally log their KM's every day or maybe hasn't looked at it over the winter.

No biggie. I'd check it out if I was looking for one.

abs? yes I think.

Yeah, it has the wheel rings and sensors on the fork legs.

I think it's overpriced, but they do have a almost cult like following.
$3000 would be reasonable imo

Both the 919 and v max ads are gone. The vtr may not be the most desirable bike around, and yes 2-3000$ vtr's do show up once in a while in good condition.
If you are used to riding inline fours the vtr will entertain you in a much different way-I had the chance to ride one for a day and the torque from near idle on up is a blast...luv the motor.

Super clean VTR in red with 15k asking $1700 last summer in Barrie. Even that sat for a while.

Back
Top Bottom