The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

priceless belly laugh
how much is shipping?
makes montreal look close eh.

shipping be costly if you're in a hurry
would be reasonable
if you don't mind it coming over with a boatload of Nikes

Montreal is no biggie if you parlez vous a bit

Could this be a Good Deal? 1998 BMW K1200RS for $2k: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...ng/1341120168?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
$_59.JPG

K1200RS, 150 hp, liquid cooled, shaft drive, fuel injected, ABS, heated grips, PIAA driving lights, Throttlemeister, extra 12v plug, Sargeant aftermarket seat,Givi tankbag and trunk, BMW hard side bags, extra windshield,extra seats, Schuberth C3Pro helmet c/w comm system (size L), 1st Gear Jacket and riding pants (size L)

is that the made in India BMW?

it's still a used bike
I'd expect more than a $350 discount
warranty has started, wonder when he took delivery?

Believe it is made in India.

You save $350 plus freight and whatever other fees the dealer charges. Then again, they could have discounts and you can of course negotiate on the price and fees.

The negative side to this particular bike is that it's already lowered and most people don't want/need that. So, unless you know how to take the lowering links out yourself, then you have to pay someone to do it for you.

great bike with the best ergos of any bike out there.But parts for BMW's are ridiculously priced and the dealer network sucks.For a daily rider,i wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole.
It's also ugly as all get out

The hook is that he can't get insurance, and he knows how useless this bike is to a pretty good portion of the gixxer's demographic..

Sitting for 25 years? May need several times more than asking price. Hoses, brakes, tires, wires, etc.

On the other hand, I haven't seen an FZR600 with the original bodywork in a shazillion years, for some reason they are almost always rattlecanned

Back
Top Bottom