The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 69 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I was going to say that too and I own one. I see the 1st gens with under 5000 km. I'm not even going to bother trying to sell mine. I'd have to give it away. In a few years the 250's and 300's are going to be in a similar price bracket

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
** first in line for the free cbr 125 **
?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Thank you for continuing to posting bikes here. I just brought home mine this week. You are all so informative to us newbies.

@DemonPig... I actually bought this one here and it's awesome for the price.

Anytime someone writes "priced to sell" + "firm" I walk away. Plus, to be honest, a Ninja 250 is not easy to get rid off with all these 300s available.

There's a whole bunch of 250s posted for anywhere between $1,500 and $2,500.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...00/1279174781?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 $1200

$_27.JPG

Thank you for continuing to posting bikes here. I just brought home mine this week. You are all so informative to us newbies.

@DemonPig... I actually bought this one here and it's awesome for the price.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

congrats on the new bike, but I missed the link to your bike. show us some pics, or even better, show us some pics of your bike with hot girls...

First gen CBR125? Try 800-900 bucks for a good deal (you can find them posted for ~ $1,200). They were getting rid of these bikes for $1,800 plus tax brand new.
Are they still selling new ones for $2000?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No but you can pick up a used one for $800-900. Any other questions?
What's the square root of 983?

i appreciate the effort mr bass, but you're just making me miss inreb.
Me too.
Me ******* too.
#InrebRulez
#FreeInreb

You ruined it Riceburner... I like bugging Joe and now I can't do it any more.

BTW, anyone knows of a reasonably priced DRZ400, WR250R or worse come to worse a KLX250 or CRF250L - let me know. (Something that's NOT on kijiji as I'm on it several times every day).
Looking for a more dirt oriented dual sport (more than my KLR650 that is).
<$3,000.

Last edited:
You ruined it Riceburner... I like bugging Joe and now I can't do it any more.

BTW, anyone knows of a reasonably priced DRZ400, WR250R or worse come to worse a KLX250 or CRF250L - let me know. (Something that's NOT on kijiji as I'm on it several times every day).
Looking for a more dirt oriented dual sport (more than my KLR650 that is).
<$3,000.

here you go...hey mr bass, I like that sectional couch you are giving away, it would look good replacing the couch I have on my front lawn.

if you find nobody wants the couch you can try calling value village or the sally anne etc - they will pick up. But send them pics first, they're kinda picky.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom