The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Can't do lower values on cars because there's a 'value' stated on the UVIP, unlike motorcycle.

You are misinformed my friend! whatever the wholesale value is you can at least match that and pay taxes on that value, or if you know the right people can get an appraisal for a way lower value.

I would think it's already a good deal no? Mileage is relatively decent for its age and it looks to be well kept. Demand or not I'd say his price is fair. Anyone else with experience with them care to chime in?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

My buddy will flip bikes now and then. I've flipped an older one myself - market is tough for those older super sports unless it's one of the Big Four's major lines (CBR600/1000, R6/1, GSX-R 600/750/1000, ZX-R 600/1000). We have dealt with ZX-7Rs, tough tough sell. You see them posted on kijiji for months. Nice bike, I personally like the looks but it's different in such a way that is not appreciated today by most, also a pig. Price is okay, I wouldn't pay it personally though. Only if I planned to keep it for a long time and so far I average a bike a year.

My buddy will flip bikes now and then. I've flipped an older one myself - market is tough for those older super sports unless it's one of the Big Four's major lines (CBR600/1000, R6/1, GSX-R 600/750/1000, ZX-R 600/1000). We have dealt with ZX-7Rs, tough tough sell. You see them posted on kijiji for months. Nice bike, I personally like the looks but it's different in such a way that is not appreciated today by most, also a pig. Price is okay, I wouldn't pay it personally though. Only if I planned to keep it for a long time and so far I average a bike a year.

+1

Nice bike, but no market. When the cost of yearly insurance is almost the price of the bike it's not going to move any time soon...

..... wow. Just put lower value on ANY vehicle. If your conscience eats at you, get it appraised at lower value. Family transfer - free once a year anyhow. $10 or $20 legal fee.

Appraisal will still cost you a bill or so, and for 'gifting', you have to make a sworn statement infront of a justice with the owner who is gifting you the vehicle.

Last time i had a car appraisal done, it was 100 dollars.

Edit- i could be off on that - it was awhile back. Maybe 2.

Last edited:
Next time, PM me... I usually just ask for a coffee! ;)

Mina knows whats up...most people I deal with for them ask for $10 or soo...I may hit Mina up though with that double double next time.

And that's what the problem is. More "woulds" than actual sales.

Thats true.

Some day I will get another street bike but I don't think it will be a sport bike. Maybe in another 2-3 years I'll look for a Thruxton.

This is a fair proposition for an sv650:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ring-2008-Suzuki-SV650-ABS-W0QQAdIdZ565238013

Description for when it goes down (I don't expect it to last long):
Up for sale is a 2008 Suzuki SV-650S w/ABS, colour is Metallic Thunder Gray (18,549KMs). Fourth owner of the bike, no holds or liens held against this bike. Oil change done before end of last season with full synthetic. Fuel stabilizer put into gas tank for the winter to maintain fuel, battery charged and maintained indoor during the winter via battery tender. Michelin Pilot Road 2's installed at 13,000 KM. Replaced brake and radiator fluid at 16,000 KM as well as both spark plugs with NKG.

List of modifications from previous owner below:

-> EVOTECH K5-L2 TAIL TIDY (HAVE STOCK REAR O.E.M. FENDER)

-> HID LIGHTS (6000K)

-> SUZUKI SV-650S O.E.M. CLEAR TURN SIGNAL LENSES (COMES WITH O.E.M. AMBER LENSES)

-> SUZUKI SV-650S SOLO SEAT COWL

-> TRACK DAY ELECTRONICS GEAR EMULATOR (ATRE) GE5-SV650

-> VIZI-TEC SUPA BRAKE LIGHT MODULATOR

-> YUASA YT12A-BS BATTERY (BRAND NEW LAST SEASON)

-> ZERO GRAVITY WINDSCREEN (STOCK O.E.M. NOT AVAILABLE, RECEIVED WHEN BIKE PURCHASED)

Most pictures are from the previous owner, as bike is currently in storage. One of the pictures does show a dent in the gas tank. Was told it was from a table being moved into the tank from the previous owner.

Need to buy a vehicle, so bike has to go.

Price is $4,500 or best offer; all the mods are included. Not looking to part them out. Comes with 2 keys.

I saw that yesterday. Seems like a good price for a 2008 with 18k and abs

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

won't buy it... it will be 5th owner for you, might be struggle to sell in future.
btw what are the common cause for dent in the tank?? seen most suzuki have a dent in the gas tank

Back
Top Bottom