The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 139 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

$_59.JPG

renthal bars and a smoked windscreen changes the look ....in a good way I think.

Nice deal

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...0r/1372611703?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Pretty good deal I think

My first bike! Glad I sold it, the amount of vibrations I got from the v-twin and the sport bars was insane.

The Kymco looks like a power cruiser. Maybe a little too big physically for her right now. For him should be ok. They went into a Honda dealership and she sat on a Rebel 500. She's liking that a lot. But I'm trying to steer them away from new.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk
Well, she went and bought the new Rebel 500
Thanks for the help anyway

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

After trying my friend's star 250, I would never suggest a 250 cruiser of any brand, to anybody. He traded that for a 250 ninja, and I tried that too. While the ninja was a bit more fun than the star, it also changed my mind about the 250 sport bikes and I'm convinced that I would get bored of it very quickly. My own first sport bike will likely be a cbr500, and cruisers for new people I would probably recommend nothing less than a 750 shadow.

Apparently doesn't know/understand that it's fuel injected... I bet that it will be something simple to get it running again, or that it doesn't even have a real problem. Prices for other examples are all over the map, $2.7K - 4.5K seems "normal"

I've had some interesting electrical Gremlins in BMW's that I was never able to properly solve. I had a K75 where the ground on the ECU would float about 5V above real ground and cause issues starting. I rigged up a spare fuse as a shunt to ground to give the ECU full voltage when it was misbehaving. I never could find out the root cause.

If I had the space, I'd seriously consider taking a shot on that bike. If runners start at 2.7, I would push for 1.5 for that one.

I've had some interesting electrical Gremlins in BMW's that I was never able to properly solve. I had a K75 where the ground on the ECU would float about 5V above real ground and cause issues starting. I rigged up a spare fuse as a shunt to ground to give the ECU full voltage when it was misbehaving. I never could find out the root cause.

If I had the space, I'd seriously consider taking a shot on that bike. If runners start at 2.7, I would push for 1.5 for that one.

Ad's gone. Your money is safe.

Ad's gone. Your money is safe.

gut laugh. for those that missed seeing the ad - it was a 94 bmw R1100RS? 68000kms. correct me if I'm wrong on the model designation; looked very clean, and gas tank kept full (a plus for sure). needed a battery. very cool and timeless looking sport tourer, imo.

excellent deal
just when I leave the province
and it's 10 minutes from home
would suit my second bike needs perfectly, fok!

Back
Top Bottom