The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

No, it has a single (centre) for low, and all 3 for high. Since HID 35W is still brighter than halogen 55W I'll go that way so it's not annoyingly bright to other drivers and fellow riders (on group rides) during the day.

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

I have to figure out what I need. I think the 929 uses H4's. All 3 are 55W, but I want a 35W and two 55W's. 5000k for sure.

Dave, I would pull a bulb and double check as I would most likely assume it would be an H7 you would need. Not 100% but pretty sure I heard someone on the cbrforum mentioning it took the H7.
Most H4's are Hi/Lo in the same bulb.

Dave, I would pull a bulb and double check as I would most likely assume it would be an H7 you would need. Not 100% but pretty sure I heard someone on the cbrforum mentioning it took the H7.
Most H4's are Hi/Lo in the same bulb.

Just cruised a few sites, and one place (hidsrus.com iirc) say it's an H7 for all 3 bulbs on the 929.

Yep, according to the fiche on cheapcycleparts.com it's "BULB, HEADLIGHT (12V 55W) (H7)(STANLEY)"

Was just thinking Dave...if you need 3, were you going to get a dual and a single kit? If you want we could split a dual kit since I am only gonna put 1 in. So order 2 dual kits and then split one up. It would save us $5 each.

Was just thinking Dave...if you need 3, were you going to get a dual and a single kit? If you want we could split a dual kit since I am only gonna put 1 in. So order 2 dual kits and then split one up. It would save us $5 each.

Yeah that works. You only want 1 35W or would we get a 35W/55W kit?

Just wanting to wish everyone here a safe and Happy Holiday. See you in 2012.

Who's going to the bike show on Saturday, January 7?
I'm planning on leaving at about 8am, get there for open and cruise the place before it gets too crammed. Have to be in the road again by 3pm to get home for 5 (building in a traffic delay buffer), as I have to be at rink by 5:30.

Got room in my pickup for 1 smaller person - 3 across on a bench seat. Split the gas to be fair. Or, if someone wants to drive myself and Tina and is good with the leave/return times, I'll gladly go with you too.

Oh yeah -- Merry Ho Ho and Happy Christmas.

Wow, suddenly the show is only 2 weeks away! I need a new helmet but I really don't want to buy one right now. I wonder how competitive the Royal Distributing tent sale is compared to the bike show.

Wow, suddenly the show is only 2 weeks away! I need a new helmet but I really don't want to buy one right now. I wonder how competitive the Royal Distributing tent sale is compared to the bike show.

I picked up a $269.99 helmet last year for the GF for $99 tax in?

I just got a $100 gift card for Royal So I will probably be grabbing one from there at the tent sale.

I will be heading to the January show too. Not sure when or with who though.

Does anyone else have troubles accessing this site using firefox?? It always freezes up on me and I got to switch over to IE.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and once again.....no coal was recieved :eek:

Does anyone else have troubles accessing this site using firefox?? It always freezes up on me and I got to switch over to IE.

Screw IE... Google Chrome or Safari.... soooo much better...

I'm using Firefox 3.6.24 and it works great. I had "upgraded" to the new version 8, or whatever it is, for a while and it was so awful that I reverted to this older version.

I picked up a $269.99 helmet last year for the GF for $99 tax in?

I just got a $100 gift card for Royal So I will probably be grabbing one from there at the tent sale.

Sounds like a nice deal! My only concern is that they don't always have good deals on the higher end stuff, but maybe I don't need the higher end stuff.

If anyone is looking for a 5x8 enclosed trailer, there's one for sale in Bridgeport.
It's currently an ugly turquoise like colour. Built very heavy duty with steel frame etc, so it'll be a tad on the heavier side.
Called the guy, says it has a wooden floor at the moment, and doesn't have any tie downs right now.
Brand new tires.
Barn doors.
1-7/8" hitch.

Asking price is $800. With some haggling I'm sure $650 would take it.

I would split it with you if you can get it for 650 and store it

Went and had another look today.
It would fit in my garage, but unfortunately, Babs and Suzi wouldn't fit at the same time, so I'll have to pass on splitting it Steve.. sorry.... I'd need a smaller trailer I can stand up or fold in the garage.

Last edited:

Ok - this winter nonsense is starting to get to me. Here's the plan... Dave, fire up the drill press.....

triumph-street-triple-winter-edition.jpg

Ok - this winter nonsense is starting to get to me. Here's the plan... Dave, fire up the drill press.....

triumph-street-triple-winter-edition.jpg

I saw that in the parts canada website and you can get a ski instead of the front wheel as well.

Back
Top Bottom