The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 72 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

I can probably swing 12 or 13th. I will be back from Nashville by then :)

any monday is out for me ..dart night on mondays ..any other night i can go

Thursday is usually best for me, but I'll likely be limiting beer and wing nights to once or twice a month anyway. I didn't fit in my leathers very well this year and I'm sick of it... Yes I know I could buy bigger leathers... but I already have two suits. haha

Thursday is usually best for me, but I'll likely be limiting beer and wing nights to once or twice a month anyway. I didn't fit in my leathers very well this year and I'm sick of it... Yes I know I could buy bigger leathers... but I already have two suits. haha

haha - hey, I've got a size 48 that you can grow into....

Looks like i had my last ride on Saturday - got all 3 bikes out for a final spin before the long winter sleep. Boo.
So, beer and nacho's it it. You know what else goes good with beer... - titties.

haha - hey, I've got a size 48 that you can grow into....

Looks like i had my last ride on Saturday - got all 3 bikes out for a final spin before the long winter sleep. Boo.
So, beer and nacho's it it. You know what else goes good with beer... - titties.

Roooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxannes

Sounds like we need a KE GTAM gym nights too make sure we all fit into our gear next season! hahaha

Roooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxannes

Haven't been there in ages....
Last time, the one waitress was the best looking one there! A top heavy amazon... gotta love it! *GRIN*

I know it's a little short notice, but anyone up for a wing night tomorrow? I'm thinking the Breadalbane Inn in Fergus.
Meet for around 6:30-7:00ish and stay until whenever.

I know it's a little short notice, but anyone up for a wing night tomorrow? I'm thinking the Breadalbane Inn in Fergus.
Meet for around 6:30-7:00ish and stay until whenever.

They make awesome wings ...but sadly i cant make it

So are we doing Morty's tomorrow night?

I'm in! be good to meet people haven't met yet.!

Should be there.. 7pm it is... it's Wing night, so it'll be full up. May have to wait a bit for a table, so if we can get an approximate number of people who will be coming, we can get that number down on the table wait list.
So far: Dave, Steve, SV650S guy (sorry, dunno your name), Tim (me).

Reply and add your name to the list so we've got semi-accurate running total.

I'm down for meeting up in Fergus :D

Miltons near Fairview Mall has some awesome wings...I'd have to say best in town. Their wing night is half price Wednesdays, I think. Can't make it tomorrow night, but I will definitely make it at some point. Don't know about every week though, as others have said it...I also have to watch my figure.

Should be there.. 7pm it is... it's Wing night, so it'll be full up. May have to wait a bit for a table, so if we can get an approximate number of people who will be coming, we can get that number down on the table wait list.
So far: Dave, Steve, SV650Sguy (sorry, dunno your name)..... aka Jer :) , Tim (me).

Reply and add your name to the list so we've got semi-accurate running total.

I'm good for 7:00 tomorrow. Hopefully we can find parking. I like the old Morty's location better.

Back
Top Bottom