The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 268 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Timay have been planning something on his own, talk to him

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Timay have been planning something on his own, talk to him

Not sure of anything yet. Haven't firmed up any plans. If we go I'll likely be 2 up as well.
Maybe Saara and Bip's boss (sorry, I can't recall her name - I blame it on my advanced age) would want to come along too?

Maybe Paris and Scenic Drive way? and then stop for some food at the Old Marina on Puslinch Lake?

Last edited:
Sounds good. I just figure it might be fun to have a 2 up ride... haven't done that yet.
Looks like all weekend is going to be nice, so it's gonna be ride on Saturday, and probably beach on Sunday!

Just checked with Julia. Her parents are coming Saturday afternoon. So, either we're both in for a ride Saturday morning, home before 2:00, or it'll be just me any time.
All dependant on how much we get done around the house before then. Next Wednesday is quickly approaching and we've still got a lot to do before we leave.

So, after talking with a few of you...

The Keep Your License 2-Up Cruise!

Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 10:30 Meet, 10:45 Kickstands Up. SHARP.
Location: Tim Horton's at University and Bridge Street, Waterloo.
Route: To Paris, short break at Riverside Park, then to the Old Marina on Puslinch Lake for lunch.
Pace: Comfy. Newbie friendly.

If you're not 2-up, of course, you're still invited to come along. Again, it's a comfy pace without ridiculousness.
Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out.

Last edited:
sounds good, I'll likely only be 1 up. Not sure how your swinging by grand valley on the way to paris, but sure.

So, after talking with a few of you...

The Keep Your License 2-Up Cruise!

Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 10:30 Meet, 10:45 Kickstands Up. SHARP.
Location: Tim Horton's at University and Bridge Street, Waterloo.
Route: To Paris, short break at Riverside Park, then to the Old Marina on Puslinch Lake for lunch.
Pace: Comfy. Newbie friendly.

If you're not 2-up, of course, you're still invited to come along. Again, it's a comfy pace without ridiculousness.
Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way back in either Grand Valley or Fergus.

sounds good, I'll likely only be 1 up. Not sure how your swinging by grand valley on the way to paris, but sure.

Huh? No Grand Valley.... Paris, break and then to Puslinch Lake for lunch.

"We will stop for gas on the way back in either Grand Valley or Fergus."

Ah crap. I didn't edit the last line... forget that part.
I'll alter the original ride post now.

Unfortunately I have to cancel the ride on Saturday for Hockley Valley (Not to be confused with EvilDoer's ride) as I'm going to be going to Cayuga with the car for some open lapping.

Great roads, great pace, great food and mildly acceptable company!
Thanks for leading today BigEvilDoer, and sorry for slowing down your fun Smergy!

Back
Top Bottom