The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 267 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Received a couple of PM's asking to bump it back a couple hours... so...
TIME CHANGE TO RIDE

Date: Saturday, September 2
Time:
2:00pm to Approximately 5:30pm. Kickstands up at 2:15 SHARP!!!
Tim Horton's at Bridge St. and University Avenue in Waterloo
Route
: To Hockley Valley
Pace:
Reasonable - newbie friendly. It's a long weekend so police presence will be high. If you're interested in wheelies, burnouts and riding 150+ everywhere or riding full-retard, this isn't for you.
Ride to Hockley Valley General Store, take a break for a snack and come back.
Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way back in either Grand Valley or Fergus.

Driving home from Mosport this past weekend and I'm pretty sure the shell station on #109 by Grand valley looked like it had closed and the shell signs where gone.. just a heads up. You could always just come a little further west to the sweet town of Arthur and choice between the 3 gas stations :) and 2 Tim Hortons lol. We are moving up in the world.

NVM,l I guess you could also get gas at the Arthur's Fuel/ homehardware gas station on the south side of #109 by grandvalley..

Won't be able to make this one as I work on Saturday :(
I'll be out riding on the Monday though if anyone would be interested in a similar route?

Date: Sunday, September 3

Time: Meet at 2 (kickstands up ~2:20), back home ~6

Location: Tim Horton's at Bridge St. and University Avenue in Waterloo

Route: To Hockley Valley area, section of 16km's twisties!

Pace: Medium pace, spirited in the twisties. Recommended for experienced riders

Depending on weather/time, we might stop for dinner in Elora!

Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way up to/back from Hockley (Shell)

IMPORTANT: Ride is weather depending, I'll update this post tomorrow depending on the forecast!

Last edited:

Hope you learned from the last ride you led there and that it doesn't end up with the same results.
Me, I'm out.

BigEvil and smergy did a great job at the helm today. Thanks for letting me tag along!

Good seeing you again Chris. Hope the wife didn't come down on you too hard for being a little late. ;-)

Who's down for a ride today?
Route tbd! Depending on length of time people have!
Was thinking if short elora ,medium length-hockley, or even a day ride out to halton area for some scenic twisty. Open to pretty much anything!
Medium to spirited pace
Let's ride����

Last edited:
Weather on Saturday looks fantastic! Sunny and 26 degrees so lets get a ride going!

Date
: Saturday, September 16

Time: Meet at 1 (kickstands up ~1:20), back home ~5

Location: Bloomingdale United Church (You'll see the bikes on the driveway as you're driving down Sawmill road)

Route: To Hockley Valley area, section of 16km's twisties!

Depending on weather/time, we might stop for dinner in Elora!

Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way up to/back from Hockley (Shell)

Back
Top Bottom