The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 247 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I think most people will work which doesn't leave enough time before the sun goes down. Get out there though, should be nice :)

Sooo tuesday is looking really nice ;)
20 degrees and sunny! Who is down for a season closer (?) ride to hockley valley? :D

I get off work at 4:30 in Guelph. Depending on time I might be able to meet you on-route. I'll keep watching.

Just remembered I have a lab tonight :(
I won't make it tonight, however tomorrow seems to be just as nice and I should be free!

Tomorrow is much better! I've got a short day - done work at noon so I've got all afternoon to play!

So, I think I will be buying an r6 on Saturday! Crazy excited, I found a 2009 blue r6 with 18k km's in mint condition with a yoshi exhaust. His asking price was $6900 but after much negotiating, he accepted $5000. What do you guys think; good deal? Also, if anyone is free Saturday morning and want to join me.... ;)

price is fair, they are fairly popular but keep in mind the riding position is also quite aggressive. Hope it works out

So, I think I will be buying an r6 on Saturday! Crazy excited, I found a 2009 blue r6 with 18k km's in mint condition with a yoshi exhaust. His asking price was $6900 but after much negotiating, he accepted $5000. What do you guys think; good deal? Also, if anyone is free Saturday morning and want to join me.... ;)

5k for an 09 r6? I think it is an excellent deal....

He just bumped the price up to 5.6k -.-
After already agreeing on 5k...
O well, 5.6k it is. Has a yoshi pipe on it and he is throwing in a yamaha jacket

If he bumps it up more when you get there tell him to stuff it... then go back 2 months from now when he still hasn't sold it and give him $5k.

Keep trying for the previous deal which was $5000, if you guys agree on that why he bumped for more $??

I refuse to believe someone could be such an ******* to bump up price more when I'm there... I've already shown him my struggle to even get the 5.6k together. Also let him know I'm coming from pretty far away. Ah, well.
Set my alarm for 7:30am, this is like Christmas night! Shaking with excitement! If anyone is free Saturday morning and wants to tag along to help me make sure its in good shape, shoot me a text (226) 988-1414

If I agreed on a price before showing up and someone recanted on their agreement, I'd simply walk away. Whether or not you can pay for it, sorry, it's just business it's not the sellers problem. Consider it a lesson in negotiation, you showed your cards, he saw you were really excited and took advantage of that. Regardless, I hope it works out. I also hope you bring someone else with you to check out the bike before you hand over the money. Someone who doesn't stick to their word makes me question their resolve when it comes to effort spent on a motorcycle.

If you do end up picking it up, be careful out there a 600 is a lot more responsibility than a 250. Emjoy it, but handle with care.

Back
Top Bottom