The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 166 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Hey guys! I met some of you earlier in the summer, in July I think...I came out for a ride or two. Anyways, I got caught up with my new job over the summer and was sent travelling all over the place, so I didn't get a chance to come out really. I ended up selling the 250 (with all of those super awesome stickers for those of you who remember it ;)) and I just bought an '04 ZX6-R(see attachment for pics). Looking forward to riding with you guys next season hopefully, a lot more that I was able to this past year! It's gonna be a long winter!

Congrats on the new bike :)

Congrats Kawi Girl.

Looks nice.

So....... When is Beer and wing night?

thanks guys, so is anyone planning on going to the bike show this weekend? Tonight is ladies night! 1/2 price for us gals :)

Congrats Kawi Girl! Next step is getting you to the track! :p
Playing lots of hockey this year? Big Midget and Intermediate AA tournament in KW this weekend.

Jer and Dave are at the show right now actually.

going to the one in Jan, I used to go to both, but there is a fair bit of overlap. Dec is good if your in the market for a ride, jan for gear and tires.

Got all signed up for mosport July 8th! I almost proposed to an HP4 BMW until I realized that wouldn't be legal!

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!

Congrats Kawi Girl! Next step is getting you to the track! :p
Playing lots of hockey this year? Big Midget and Intermediate AA tournament in KW this weekend.

Jer and Dave are at the show right now actually.

all signed up for hockey, been playing at the university in guelph and just signed up in a co Ed league, figured I'm going to need something to make this winter go by quick.

Went to the bike show last night, it was alright but I like the one later in the year better, but I did manage to pick up a new leather jacket for $150.

I just officially started with the winter mods...shaved my seat down on the bike so that I'm actually able to get my tip toes on the ground now :) anyone else planning on any winter upgrades?

I just officially started with the winter mods...shaved my seat down on the bike so that I'm actually able to get my tip toes on the ground now :) anyone else planning on any winter upgrades?

I'm not planning to do anything to my SV this winter except maybe brake pads.
I'm currently putting new rads and rad hoses on my YZ. I got a new brake line and pads for it, and also got a graphics kit :) I'll probably wait until closer to spring to install that stuff, and bleed out the SV brakes with the same bottle of fluid. I'm going to pull the carb over the winter and give it a good cleaning and inspection. Will also check the valve clearances to familiarize myself with this bike.

new springs for the front, 1.10, rear pads, bought a bunch of fronts when were at deals gap last year in the states for a good price, race rubber, street rubber, but thats about it. Maybe FAST school this year.

Hi Kawi Girl, congrats on the ride. I was the dude with Jer when we rode back to Guelph as a convoy.

This winter, I'm planning to do some wiring upgrades to my new bike and also get some hard luggage. Also debating a FAST or Racer5 course this year. It was fun to sit on new bikes at the show.

So Honduh's planning on wiring updates... what's everyone else planning on doing over the winter?

Street - integrated tail light to clean up the undertail, install license plate relocator (farther under tail) and get some new plate lights.
Track - get a new bike (sold SV1000). Go over it and get a little more familiar it.

Wishlist this winter...
Upgrade my GTAM account to site supporter.
Redesign my head light system to this:
attachment.php

Admore Lighting Kit for the Givi bags
1052.jpg

My wish list this winter for my R6 is new tires, maybe some levers, and an intro to track riding course.

Gsxxy needs new battery, chain, sprockets, spark plugs, engine sliders, frame sliders and axle block sliders. And a new helmet for me if I'm a good girl ;)

The Blood-bag Ballista needs 2 fairing pieces (was screwed over for these parts, nvm), plate-holder, kill-switch (acquired), windscreen (acquired), and a long enough time to figure it all out (np).

My winter plans are to get the duc back to factory fairings maybe sell the street sv in the spring and tear down the track bike and check valves carbs etc replace the rad hoses. Maybe even straiten the sub frame and give it a fresh coat of paint probably not on the last 2.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else planning on joining us track day riders in any way, shape or form? Track school, track bike or even just showing up to watch for a bit?

Anyone else planning on joining us track day riders in any way, shape or form? Track school, track bike or even just showing up to watch for a bit?

I'm going to Racer5 next season, because why the hell not? That's why.

So Honduh's planning on wiring updates... what's everyone else planning on doing over the winter?

Street - integrated tail light to clean up the undertail, install license plate relocator (farther under tail) and get some new plate lights.
Track - get a new bike (sold SV1000). Go over it and get a little more familiar it.

BigEvil, if you haven't bought the intergrated light yet, I found the Daytona 675 intergrated light from this place in the east end of Toronto. It was the cheapest I could find and worked really well on my Daytona. Plus shipping was fast.

http://www.kapscomoto.com/product_p/itl-d67.htm

Back
Top Bottom