The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 153 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

wait there is 3 different rides on sunday? what the hell lol

edit: nevermind lol, not free on sunday anyways :(

Last edited:
track thread is alive and well, thats where the real fun is :)

** You WILL need your passport for this ride! **

Wednesday August 15

Meet at Tim Horton's in Burlington at Brant Ave and North Service Rd at 10:15-10:30, depart 10:45.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=tim+hortons+brant+ave+burlington&hl=en&ll=43.342947%2C-79.825062&spn=0.006203%2C0.010933&sll=43.343087%2C-79.825019&sspn=0.006203%2C0.010933&hq=tim+hortons&hnear=Brant+St%2C+Burlington&t=m&fll=43.343446%2C-79.825169&fspn=0.006203%2C0.010933&z=17

Take the fun roads to Fort Erie and cross the border.
Destination will be Famous Dave's BBQ in Cheektowaga.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Famou...ffalo,+Erie,+New+York,+United+States&t=m&z=16

** You WILL need your passport for this ride! **

Wednesday August 15

Meet at Tim Horton's in Burlington at Brant Ave and North Service Rd at 10:15-10:30, depart 10:45.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=tim+h...343446,-79.825169&fspn=0.006203,0.010933&z=17

Take the fun roads to Fort Erie and cross the border.
Destination will be Famous Dave's BBQ in Cheektowaga.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Famou...ffalo,+Erie,+New+York,+United+States&t=m&z=16

Man that's a hell of a lot of hassle to get a rack of ribs crossing the border and all but enjoy and ride safe

I work weird shifts and know a bunch of people that work shift work or are on continental shifts. It's only weird to you 9-5er's! :p

I wasn't really planning this as a ride, but if anyone wants to join me, you're welcome to do so. I'll be meeting up with some of the guys with the GTAM Barrie group and depending on how much energy I have, I might join them if their group goes out on a relatively short ride...then slab it home on the 400/401. I don't mind meeting up with people from Guelph so long as we could meet somewhere along 124. I would like to try and get to Barrie for 7pm.

Ride: Thu
Destination: Barrie
Meet Spot: 4:30pm Timmies @ Northfield & Weber leaving shortly after.
Duration: Long. I'll be doing side roads (and some of the fun ones) to Barrie. I'm looking at doing about 400km in total, coming back in the dark.
Pace: 10-15 over

Sorry about the early time, like I said...I didn't really plan this as a "ride", I just need to get to Barrie Thu.

I wasn't really planning this as a ride, but if anyone wants to join me, you're welcome to do so. I'll be meeting up with some of the guys with the GTAM Barrie group and depending on how much energy I have, I might join them if their group goes out on a relatively short ride...then slab it home on the 400/401. I don't mind meeting up with people from Guelph so long as we could meet somewhere along 124. I would like to try and get to Barrie for 7pm.

Duration: Long. I'll be doing side roads (and some of the fun ones) to Barrie. I'm looking at doing about 400km in total, coming back in the dark.

Sorry about the early time, like I said...I didn't really plan this as a "ride", I just need to get to Barrie Thu.

awh balls, thats when my exam starts...

My hometown...

Hopefully I can make it, If so I will be leaving from Milton so I would meet-up around Erin, Will let you know when I check the ball and chains schedule.

Sidenote: My buddies bike was recovered in Pickering with one person arrested, Ripped out ignition, lowsided it and that the visible damage. He is dealing with insurance at the moment.

Edit: Back to a maybe but would have to meet up around Erin. Where are you meeting guys in Barrie as I might be able to get a couple more non-GTAM guys as well?

Last edited:
My hometown...

Hopefully I can make it, If so I will be leaving from Milton so I would meet-up around Erin, Will let you know when I check the ball and chains schedule.

Sidenote: My buddies bike was recovered in Pickering with one person arrested, Ripped out ignition, lowsided it and that the visible damage. He is dealing with insurance at the moment.

Edit: Back to a maybe but would have to meet up around Erin. Where are you meeting guys in Barrie as I might be able to get a couple more non-GTAM guys as well?

I'm meeting up with one of them at his house. I don't know where they meet.

Back
Top Bottom