The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 149 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Last edited:
The Timmies on 151 Dundas Street works better. We'll be coming down RR14 and on to Paris Road. Tell your Scarbby buddies we don't allow guns on these rides.

I wil be there will bells on as long as the weather holds out.. its not looking good right now. And Kat dont listen to Keith everyone in paris is armed anyway...

Last edited:
LOL!!
I don't have anyone confirmed to meet us in Paris yet, but I'll pass on the no guns rule!
And if I haven't heard anything from them by the time I leave to meet you guys at 6:30 then **** 'em. We don't need to stop there!

See you at 6:30.

*edit* Just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to rain this evening......

Last edited:
LOL!!
I don't have anyone confirmed to meet us in Paris yet, but I'll pass on the no guns rule!
And if I haven't heard anything from them by the time I leave to meet you guys at 6:30 then **** 'em. We don't need to stop there!

See you at 6:30.

*edit* Just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to rain this evening......

Just looked at the radar and the rain should be done and gone before the ride starts.

Sorry guys, I'm not ridin' tonight..next time.

If it's a Ninja 250, you can put it off until 24k.

kk , then something weird is going on with my bike, any shops around town i can bring it to? and how much is like one of these inspection things to figure out whats wrong?

kk , then something weird is going on with my bike, any shops around town i can bring it to? and how much is like one of these inspection things to figure out whats wrong?

Show up tonight and I'll take a quick peek.

Yeah, come tonight and we'll have a better idea of what it could be.

Has anyone checked the weather radar?? I just looked and it looks pretty ****** in the area up until tonight...think I might sit this one out

Has anyone checked the weather radar?? I just looked and it looks pretty ****** in the area up until tonight...think I might sit this one out

it's the lightest of light rain and will be moved out as we move south...don't sweat it.

Sweet ride tonight! Next time I hope the twisties are a little more dry. Funny, we seem to stay pretty dry the whole time.

qns1dz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom