The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 132 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I would like something a bit bigger than a 250. In the dirt 250 is great, but on the street a bit more is good for highway speeds. KTM has/had a bunch of choices, 450/500/530/690 (690 is a bit heavy). My neighbours friend has a street legal KTM 450 enduro that he's going to let me try.

I wish Yamaha made a street legal WR450... I know I could build one, and I may do that, but it would be nice to have it ready made like the WR250X (supermoto).
Apex has a 2011 530 for sale :)

Dave I think the TU250x would be a great bike for you :)

It would! My first street bike was a 1972 CL350, just like this one:
clk4_rl.jpg

I would like something a bit bigger than a 250. In the dirt 250 is great, but on the street a bit more is good for highway speeds. KTM has/had a bunch of choices, 450/500/530/690 (690 is a bit heavy). My neighbours friend has a street legal KTM 450 enduro that he's going to let me try.

I wish Yamaha made a street legal WR450... I know I could build one, and I may do that, but it would be nice to have it ready made like the WR250X (supermoto).

What are you going ot do for gear on that?
You still gonna rock the one piece or are you going to get more dirtbike protection?

Everyone I see on enduro's are usually in super squid mode.

What are you going ot do for gear on that?
You still gonna rock the one piece or are you going to get more dirtbike protection?

Everyone I see on enduro's are usually in super squid mode.

On the street I will still wear my street gear. :) When I took out my neighbour's RM-Z250 on the weekend all I had was a helmet, t-shirt, shorts, shoes. I felt so naked and nervous. Can't do that anymore. I got to the end of our street and almost took it into the mud bog construction zone but I would have crashed for sure. LOL

For the dirt I already have a helmet, goggles and gloves. I would need to get armour, elbow pads, boots, pants and a jersey.

I've heard that the WR250 actually isn't bad on the highway....whatever that means.

There was someone selling a Husky SM610 on Kijiji that I was considering before I got my R6. A lot of the supermotos in that category are awesome bikes.

So...
Thinking about hitting Morty's after work (5:15-5:30ish) and then meandering on over to Royal...
Anyone else care to meet up for the wings/ride?

I think I may have rode past Tim out on Northfield this evening.

Tommorow night bridge and uni? Leaving around 6:30 anyone else in?

Sent from my LG-C660R using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom