The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 125 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Crappy Jeff I can relate with deer incidents ... If u need a hand let me know. My hours are difficult at best but I've done my share of fixing f'd up bikes.

speaking of excitement!~

40% chance of rain Sunday. Anyone up for a little brap if the weather holds?

Might head out to GB to watch a friend race on Sunday if anyone wants to head out that way...

On the bike?

the racing you;re watching drag strip or the road track?

I might be in!

Yes, take the bike to GB. Watch the road track races. I know - no good roads to ride to GB - all straight, but fun to watch at the track!

I do recall you mentioning something about a string bikini ride..... :toothy7:

lol... I'll hold up my end of the deal when you guys make yours, but I didn't say string bikini, just regular bikini ;)

lol... I'll hold up my end of the deal when you guys make yours, but I didn't say string bikini, just regular bikini ;)

I think we have a deal ... Steve do u want to wear the red or blue mesh tank top? :) I prefer red as it brings out my eyes lmao ;) couple of fat guys in mesh ( well at least me lol) .. U asked for it

Last edited:
Well I'm out of group rides for a couple weeks....
Damn Bambi decided to spook a soccer mom in her minivan who decided it was safer to swerve at an oncoming motorcycle then it was to pass a deer that was 15' off the road.
I avoided the van but hit gravel while on the brakes and down I go, Get up to see the van still going without even looking back.
Most of the damage I already have speare parts to replace (Fairings, stator cover...)
Also found a complete left clip-on and left rearset complete with shiter pedal and linkage local for $200. (Not sure if thats good or not)
Ripped up my brand new gloves and some scratches on my helmet and jacket and a scrapped knee, but nothing serious.

Could have been alot worse.

Ride safe folks.

What a dick move....people honestly should not be driving if they cant make risk decisions. Glad to hear you are ok.

Saw this somewhere and thought itd be good thing to post up since our group is growing :)
63ec1208-e588-6c3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

I think we have a deal ... Steve do u want to wear the red or blue mesh tank top? :) I prefer red as it brings out my eyes lmao ;) couple of fat guys in mesh ( well at least me lol) .. U asked for it

Oh boy. This won't end well.

There better be booze involved or else!

63ec1208-e61d-00d5.jpg

Saw this somewhere and thought itd be good thing to post up since our group is growing :)
63ec1208-e588-6c3a.jpg

The only one I saw that is used for something else is the Highbeam on there is the same for Police ahead.

So far, we've got Dan, Steve, Jer and Tim in on it... we're doughy, so should count double.
Makes it 8 out of 10 needed for the "bikini bustout"...:D

Come on guys... 2 more... (for those not "in the know", GSXR Girl has decided that if 10 guys remove their shirts she'll display a bikini for us to oggle).

And, this is devolving to.....

[video=youtube_share;t2mU6USTBRE]http://youtu.be/t2mU6USTBRE[/video]

Last edited:
I'll take my shirt off, sure. It's for a good cause :) haha
Better start working on my tan...

Last edited:
So far, we've got Dan, Steve, Jer and Tim in on it... we're doughy, so should count double.
Makes it 8 out of 10 needed for the "bikini bustout"...:D

Come on guys... 2 more... (for those not "in the know", GSXR Girl has decided that if 10 guys remove their shirts she'll display a bikini for us to oggle).

I thought the deal was I would RIDE in my bikini if you got 10 guys "riding sportbikes topless" with me, lol... You'll never be able to get your side of the deal... hehe ;)

I thought the deal was I would RIDE in my bikini if you got 10 guys "riding sportbikes topless" with me, lol... You'll never be able to get your side of the deal... hehe ;)

You're right, no way I'm riding topless. Sorry :(

OK.. you never said how long or how far... we'll zip around the Price Chopper parking lot once...
That seems doable to me...

Dave - out already? You're not thinking outside the box as of yet... tsk tsk tsk!!!

Back
Top Bottom