The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 116 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Randy, I don't plan to go that far east and south. Personally I don't care for Hockley Valley. Too much traffic, and I keep the $10,000/hr speeds for the track :)

As he quotes the route :D

Had to give everyone the heads up that it's a decent ride in length. There's always po po up that way anyway. The GTA ppl have a few threads on it.

Our group is to good looking. They'll be picking on the other groups ;)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Great idea! We need some great KW group pics!
Tonight I'm putting in the synth amsoil and a wash and wax for this!

Im even going to shower for gsxr girl :)

lol... I guess I better at least wash the poor bike then for you guys... shaving, showering, flowers... I like!

I'm going to have to keep the pace WAY down so all the guys don't crash since they clearly won't be looking at the road. hahaha...

I'm going to have to keep the pace WAY down so all the guys don't crash since they clearly won't be looking at the road. hahaha...

This isn't the bikini ride though, right? I'm sure you won't even notice that I am a girl in my gear... not distracting at all, unless the 2 up wives are riding in bikinis??

This isn't the bikini ride though, right? I'm sure you won't even notice that I am a girl in my gear... not distracting at all, unless the 2 up wives are riding in bikinis??

Yeah, right. haha... I'm wearing a shirt on Sunday, not sure about everyone else though. :)

Yeah, right. haha... I'm wearing a shirt on Sunday, not sure about everyone else though. :)
WTF when did people start wearing shirts on the rides, guess I am going to have to break out the mesh belly shirt for Sunday. Don't want to feel like a freak :confused:

Okay, noon. But we ride out of Waterloo at 12:00, so meet at 11:50.
Update: edited meeting time

Meeting at university and bridge street Timmy's at 12:45 departing 1pm sharp!

Plan is to do river road with a stop in grand valley bith ways for washroom break and a burger on way back (if people are hungry)

So far looks like we have a decent group coming!

If anyone needs my contact info PM me.

Cheers!!!

So Dave or Jerr which is it going to be 12:00 or 1:00? Going to do all the yard work on Saturday is we ( My wife is going to come to.) can join in the all the fun.

Update: edited meeting time

Meeting at university and bridge street Timmy's at 12:45 departing 1pm sharp!

Plan is to do river road with a stop in grand valley bith ways for washroom break and a burger on way back (if people are hungry)

So far looks like we have a decent group coming!

If anyone needs my contact info PM me.

Cheers!!!

So Dave or Jerr which is it going to be 12:00 or 1:00? Going to do all the yard work on Saturday is we ( My wife is going to come to.) can join in the all the fun.

Meeting at 12:45 with departure at 1 :)

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

I'm officially out of this one ... Wife won't sit on the back for that long so were gonna tour st Jacobs area instead. Enjoy the ride gents ( and gals) ... I'm a little jealous ? I even picked a matching mesh tube top Steve ... Darn maybe next time lol

Hey folks. Sorry, but I can't make it... I totally forgot that my brother-in-law and his family are coming over Sunday for a BBQ... I PM'd Jer a google map of the route. Have fun, and ride safe. Keep your eyes open for gravel up there, and look far through the corners, lots of decreasing radii.

Is this route 400 series highway free? It's not safe for me on such a small bike. But I'm definitely down to join!!

route is too long for me having to do track prep and tire changes sunday, although looks super fun, but I'd be in for that route another time. Enjoy the ride guys

Back
Top Bottom