The new McDonalds Layout | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The new McDonalds Layout

The market evolved around them and they need a big shake up. The staff went down and I now place my own order and the quality didnt get better. People are going to works burger and paying $16.00 for a burger, so a market exists, albeit a very different experince. McD's needs to really step it up, I found the staff training was really poor, the order board where they show your number being ready was not updated and the girl calling the orders had a voice like mini mouse. Log jam at the butt rest bench. Then in the restroom.

They should have a system like in the cineplex with the drink machines.

You can have your pre-created drinks and just tap to have it generated on your screen.

If you had that available for inside and for drive-through, you'd be making tons of money and saving some time as well.

They should have a system like in the cineplex with the drink machines.

You can have your pre-created drinks and just tap to have it generated on your screen.

If you had that available for inside and for drive-through, you'd be making tons of money and saving some time as well.

Negotiating the rights for that is probably like brokering a nuclear arms deal. Soft drinks are srs business. If you're talking about the freestyle drink machines, I've seen them in Subway and Wendy's

Negotiating the rights for that is probably like brokering a nuclear arms deal. Soft drinks are srs business. If you're talking about the freestyle drink machines, I've seen them in Subway and Wendy's
And quiznos ;)
Yes those machines exactly. So same idea but for your mcdonald's menu items.

What's really happening here is 'automation'.

Deploying kiosks reduces staffing/labour costs and may have been motivated by recent increases in minimum wage (various provinces/states/cities) and health-care $ (US).

There's also the Generation 'M' to consider. Marijuana, not Millenial. Supposedly it's getting harder to hire functional workers.

The millennial generation may prefer a touch screen kiosk vs speaking to a cashier.

Don't get me started on giving a $20 bill and 3 quarters when the bill is $10.73. Most cashiers these days have to type in into the POS before they get it...

What's this about marijuana? I've only ever heard groovy things about the peace drug.

You don't have a boyfriend, do you? I mean, "trying to explain what I want", "feeling rushed", "won't get impatient ". You're a demanding one aren't you? 
(As the written word sometimes comes across wrong, this was all firmly tongue -in-cheek. )

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Haha, no worries man. Apart from attempting to castrate me there isn't much anyone can do to offend me. I'm not one of those sissys "safe space" shouting new aged pansyassed wimps society seems to be catering to. Anyone who can get so offended by words on a computer screen that they break down and cry/have a panic attack probably shouldn't be alive.

I just have a hard time deciding if I'm going to have 10 bacon mcdoubles, or 15 bacon mcdoubles. Heart attack today, or tomorrow y'know?

@ Sabex for some reason I'm just not liking the bacon McDoubles, just the regular ones. But yeah, I eat 'em by the baker's dozen. ?

So wait, suddenly I'm the cashier punching in the order? I didn't even go for an interview, let alone submit my Curriculum Vitae for their review.
[h=3][/h]

You are too old to work there as in old to use "Curriculum Vitae"
So wait, suddenly I'm the cashier punching in the order? I didn't even go for an interview, let alone submit my Curriculum Vitae for their review.

Next you'll be assembling it yourself.

#IkeaoskMcDonalds

@ Sabex for some reason I'm just not liking the bacon McDoubles, just the regular ones. But yeah, I eat 'em by the baker's dozen. 

The burgers only come out when I'm either drunk or hungover; the greasier the better. If I manage to find myself inside of a McDicks sober I'll grab their chicken snack wraps, unless its breakfast.

The burgers only come out when I'm either drunk or hungover; the greasier the better. If I manage to find myself inside of a McDicks sober I'll grab their chicken snack wraps, unless its breakfast.
There's a serious joke in there that I'm gonna refrain from ?
I have a feeling that you may become my gtam gbf ?
You want greasy? Get the quarter pounder. The grease pools. At least that's the word.

Last edited:
[h=3][/h]
That's why I refuse to use self checkout at Lowe's, Home Depot etc. You want me to do that? Then I want a discount. Otherwise, no way in hell am I gonna check myself. I'd rather wreck myself.

[video=youtube;taDRFqd1DxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDRFqd1DxI[/video]

Last edited:
Hah, just realized in the last probably 7 years, I've never made the sober decision to order McDonalds.

They should put one of these kiosks at a subway or something though.

There's a serious joke in there that I'm gonna refrain from 
I have a feeling that you may become my gtam gbf 
You want greasy? Get the quarter pounder. The grease pools. At least that's the word.

I'm not Randy Bobandy. I don't get drunk and whore myself out for cheeseburgers Mr. Lahey... I need at least a 32oz kobe steak.

I'll have to look into the quarter pounders.

Back
Top Bottom