The Car Thread | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Car Thread

Oh god! If you can't park or back up your own trailer, maybe you shouldn't own a large truck and trailer. Or drive.
My wife who is 5'3" can jump in my ram 2500 diesel and back a 31' boat into the Barrie boat launch. I do it blind with no spotter, how hard can it be to actually drive your own vehicle?
A Burgman will shift gears for you.

I have always said that towing a trailer should be a endorsment on your license just like air brake. You should have to go to a day long or weekend class where you are taught about tow ratings, tounge weight and trailer loading, proper attachment and safety chaining. Along with some skill testing to make sure your not a total mess on the road.

Except for human powered watercraft, trailers are last wild frontier. The government has really dropped the ball on this file. I had to take 13" inches out of my trailer axle to get it between the gas meter and the fence. I can't see my trailer when backing up until it's way out of shape. I giggle (more like a cheshire grin) every time that happens satisfied in the knowledge I'm puttin' it to the man and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

9f07af40854682da3de79818516bc5ca.jpg

Saw this on todays ride

Yah man..... toooootally awesome, too bad it doesnt have all wheel drive!!! :lol:

That wouldn't be the same car with all wheel drive. Doesn't belong there. Same with the Mustang.

Driver was defective. The car was fine. "Was" being the operative word.

I'm sure all would have been fine if the driver hadn't turned off stability control ...

First C7 Z06 convertible arrives in Dubai. Looks amazing for a sub $100K car. Wow!
20993705_source.jpg

20993694_source.jpg

20993717_source.jpg

20993731_source.jpg

20993744_source.jpg

See what I meant about the pronounced gurney flaps
20993757_source.jpg

Finally a proper dash
20993679_source.jpg

That looks more like a targa than a vert imo. Impressive and all but still doesn't really turn my crank so to speak.

Last edited:
Beautiful interior. I wonder if it feels weird using a 7 speed manual. Is there a lockout for the 7th gear?

Why would you want to lock out 7th gear?

I believe these still have the funky forced 1st-to-4th manual shift unless you are actually accelerating harder than the EPA test prescribes, to help with EPA fuel economy figures. (Easily defeatable) My buddy already has a short-shifter installed on his, and no more forced 1st-to-4th ...

First C7 Z06 convertible arrives in Dubai. Looks amazing for a sub $100K car. Wow!

Good grief. That thing looks about as tacky as any over-done ricer job, and it will not age well over the years. Whatever happened to clean and subtle lines?

Good grief. That thing looks about as tacky as any over-done ricer job, and it will not age well over the years. Whatever happened to clean and subtle lines?
Transformers generation... welcome to the new age.

On that note, the Aventador is by far the best looking car on the planet. Especially the SV

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP-750-4-Superveloce-21.jpg

2eeeb188b55fe94cc8338dfa234370aa.jpg

This is the power plant of a 1000+ HP left hand drive, MT Supra from the car meet tonight.

Thing was clean i wish i took a pic of the whole car

Back
Top Bottom