The Car Thread | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Car Thread

Yeah, but those clean flowing body lines... :D

And the mass centralization complete with ground effects, a veritable bioengineering coup de grace.

On the 407 on Sat, must have been some sort of Vette meet. Saw a convoy of: '75, '03, '69 & an '89 (best guesses). I have always loved Vettes, and hopefully, one day, I will own one. A little red one. ?

And the mass centralization complete with ground effects, a veritable bioengineering coup de grace.

My big brain just realized this was geared towards me. I'm taking this as a complete no-homo compliment. Thank you.

Leaving work today, this made a wrong turn into our driveway. Wow. My brother said it's most likely an MPC12 (or something). I just know that it was one sweet McLaren. Me likey!

It's a mp4 12c. Nice car. Unreal smooth fast and just nice to look at.

e47573af9fb7f75f2bf17cb7b00f9706.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, same car your buddy has, iirc?

Yes sir. That red is nice in person. There's one around my area I've seen a few times.

Yeah. It's like a wine colour, but not really. Guy was taking it for a test drive. Had Pfaff dealer plates.

What a coincidence saw a 12c on my way to work today on rutherford. It was bright orange.

Leaving work today, this made a wrong turn into our driveway. Wow. My brother said it's most likely an MPC12 (or something). I just know that it was one sweet McLaren. Me likey!

Pretty sure I saw this thing in my neighbourhood about a month ago.

Also, I forgot to mention, slow.

j/k:p

The Macleran has REALLY grown on me after seeing one in the flesh. The 650s is beautiful. The paint is something to behold.

Looks ugly in photographs, but in real life, the nose is not as pronounced.
ceiP80SQ5hKq2.jpg

mclaren_650s_031.jpg

Spectacular design details:
2015-mclaren-650s-spider-rearview-mirror.jpg

Faker than a boob job.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Not in our hood. That's the real deal. You lose your wop card if you get caught with a fake up here.

Rear wheel arch tells me fake... but could be the angle. Im 50/50. No split window? Something fishy.

Back
Top Bottom