The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

I sympathize with the guy myself. There's a bunch of wankers in the passing lane, slowly getting passed by the other two lanes, and a large gap ahead.

Maybe in the middle lane, but whoever recorded that from the left got to their destination maybe 30 seconds later then life endangering weave-and-brake. Most of the time I see weavers they never get anyplace faster, almost like the dumbies that race to the next red light.

Saw a guy swiping his tinder matches in rush hour traffic ....

Hey got to have your priorities.

Last edited:
Maybe in the middle lane, but whoever recorded that from the left got to their destination maybe 30 seconds later then life endangering weave-and-brake. Most of the time I see weavers they never get anyplace faster, almost like the dumbies that race to the next red light. Hey got to have your priorities.
Whoever recorded it managed to pass exactly one car in the middle lane, in the entire first minute of the video, and left a massive gap ahead. Part of the problem, rather than part of the solution. Pass and get over, pass and get over.

I sympathize with the guy myself. There's a bunch of wankers in the passing lane, slowly getting passed by the other two lanes, and a large gap ahead.

They are technically not in the wrong if they are actually going the speed limit of 100, it's the fault of the city for having such stupid limits.

That being said, people who sit in the left lane going 100 (or in some cases even less) are the absolute worst thing ever, makes me just want to get in front and brake check them till they move over (not that I would) but they literally **** everything up. Like others have said if you see yourself getting passed by people to the right of you, or if you see a long line of cars behind you with you being tailgated just move the **** over.

Honourable mention to a Nissan(?) near Red Deer. Lane splitting in a car at ~150. Quality.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=847429

PS.
No video that I know of, but in the past 3 days, there have been 3 wrecks in the GTA where people crashed and killed themselves (6 or 7 fatalities in the 3 wrecks). I think all were under 25, speed was a major factor in all 3 cases (the worst one looks like they were going way way over 100 in town).

Nissan is practically the Japanese BMW. I don't know what it is, but I often see Altima drivers doing a lot of bonehead moves. They also seem to never have any lights on either.

Had a good one this morning. I was on The Gardiner, at around 5:45 this morning, and pulled into the left lane to pass a few cars at somewhat over the limit. A pickup, with a ladder in the box, came up behind me at better than twice the current limit, pulled up about a metre off my bumper, and started to flash at me to move over. I bet that he got to Yonge about 30 seconds before I did.

Had a good one this morning. I was on The Gardiner, at around 5:45 this morning, and pulled into the left lane to pass a few cars at somewhat over the limit. A pickup, with a ladder in the box, came up behind me at better than twice the current limit, pulled up about a metre off my bumper, and started to flash at me to move over. I bet that he got to Yonge about 30 seconds before I did.

I'm pulled over well before they get to me, so that they don't even have to slow down,
and then using the phrase "Radar Detector Deployed!"

I guess I'm just too old school.

I'm pulled over well before they get to me, so that they don't even have to slow down,
and then using the phrase "Radar Detector Deployed!"

I guess I'm just too old school.

Well I would have gotten out of his way, but there were those pesky cars that I was passing, in the centre lane ;)

I draw the line at doing a HTA 172, just so some moron can get where he's going a few seconds faster.

Why not simply move right if you're going to go the same speed as the person next door, and let the faster traffic by?

Oh, but I was passing.

??? What were you passing?

Wind!

Pass and get over. Pass and get over. That's what I like to do.
There's a certain density of traffic at which point it makes more sense to hold your lane than move R at every opportunity. This was right about at that threshold between the two. If everyone in the L had moved right when there was a window it would have looked just like this, except it would be several cars switching between a couple lanes constantly instead of one car weaving across all of them. Plus it would probably slow the flow overall.

Someone did that to me while I was turning left. I gave them the honk of a lifetime.

Not surprised. I see someone doing that at the same intersection probably 1/5 times I go by there. Sometime within the last 2 months, someone posted that intersection in this thread where the left turner hit someone running the red in the exact same way....

accident at 1:11 in the video

[video=youtube;b9Fw_s2RBGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Fw_s2RBGU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Found it...

Man it's amazing how much people drive without actually looking where they're going.

Saw a similar crash once as a pedestrian, both drivers had plenty of time to see each other, I was thinking someone's gonna stop, someone's gonna stop. And then CRASH! No one stopped.

Back
Top Bottom