The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Just a followup, she didn't get charged for anything. The guy didn't wanna press charges against her and the police didn't charge her with parking in a handicap spot.
She got warnings...

[video=youtube;_zFF0wkH5A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zFF0wkH5A4&feature=youtu.be&t=35s[/video]

[video=youtube;_zFF0wkH5A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zFF0wkH5A4&feature=youtu.be&t=35s[/video]

Ok, so obviously the black truck fails at life, but is it just me or was the guy that got hit coming to a stop in the fast lane after the accident? That's how you get killed, GTFO off the road.

from the poster of that video:

Marco Chan6 hours ago
+mason4300 The story is I tried to merge on the fast lane (left lane) when i went on the highway, he sped up as soon as he saw me change lanes and beeped at me. Being nice, I waved my hand to signal sorry/thank you....he then proceeded to tailgate me for going slow when there is traffic ahead (as you can see in the video)..and then the rest..you can see in the video what happened next. Nope...5 seconds after the accident...he tried to get off the highway.....called police...and HE started to tell his insurance I was the one who did the unsafe lane change....as you can see in the video....I am the one going straight

Dude in the black pickup truck obviously has anger issues and shouldn't be on our roads (although I suspect after he's done with the aftermath of all this, his insurance costs might look after that for a few years), but the guy driving the car with the camera doesn't exactly seem innocent to me - I got the distinct impression watching the speeds and distances between him and the car in front of him (the Caddy zooms off into the distance, he does not), as well as the fact he paced the deck-company SUV in the middle lane (blocking?) and then suddenly sped up after the other SUV passes both of them in the right lane and seemed perturbed, about the same time black pickup guy is doing the same, that he was playing some sort of "I'm teaching you a lesson" game with the guy in the black pickup behind him. He did mention that the black pickup was tailgating him.

Now, black pickup guy lost his cool and went full retard after the fact, but dashcam guy very likely had some part of bringing it on. Doesn't make it right, but just saying... I see this sort of crap all the time. A professional just blows it off and continues on with his day, a hothead does what black pickup truck guy did.

I thought thhe same. The SUV blazing from the right lane past dash cam guy could suggest someone hung up further behind pickup ****** equally reacting. And "I tried to merge to the fast lane when I went on the highway" from the vid source ... perhaps one doesn't immediately 'need' to get in the passing lane.

[video=youtube;uMVwHnS50do]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVwHnS50do[/video]
Those super cool flames probably gave him an extra 100 horse power and his front wheels couldn't handle the extra power.

These custom paint jobs really gotta come with a warning.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Not necessarily a bad driver but I just got video of someone taking falling ice to the roof of their car and I'll post the video later.

The last two days have been really dangerous I almost got pegged with so many pieces of ice.

Not necessarily a bad driver but I just got video of someone taking falling ice to the roof of their car and I'll post the video later.

The last two days have been really dangerous I almost got pegged with so many pieces of ice.

[video=youtube;djB_rEFY3Kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djB_rEFY3Kw[/video]

So the other morning when there was a power outage in Woodbridge, I'm heading to work 530 am ish....The signal lights are all out, same intersection where Boots got rear-ended....Not ONE person treating the intersection as a 4 way stop...people were also driving through the intersection at Rutherford and Hwy 27 wtf?? Smh

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

So the other morning when there was a power outage in Woodbridge, I'm heading to work 530 am ish....The signal lights are all out, same intersection where Boots got rear-ended....Not ONE person treating the intersection as a 4 way stop...people were also driving through the intersection at Rutherford and Hwy 27 wtf?? Smh

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Didn't you know we're filming the next "Purge" film here? Once you cross into the boundaries, no rules exist.

Back
Top Bottom