Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending?

Hmmm... Combine them both into one "Motorcycle SUPER Show". That's the ticket.
$20 is pricey, but, free parking! (if you could find it)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... Combine them both into one "Motorcycle SUPER Show". That's the ticket.
$20 is pricey, but, free parking! (if you could find it)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Don't forget "International". That means the whole world, which is good marketing. Remember, this is put on by promoters.

Is $20 really pricey? its the cost of a draught at the ACC, a movie ticket for a THX theater, dinner for two at McD's. How cheap is cheap? When I promote my Continental PanAm Galatic Show featuring Ural sidecar riders doing trials, Helmet and neck brace head butting contest- Aria VS HJC cage match, and a live band playing Limbo music for the bikini girls on break, hope the pole going the other way doesn't confuse them.

I had a good time, mind you I had my bike on display so I got a free pass for the weekend lol!
I did take home 1st Place in the Sport Bike Class...I got a plaque & some cash!
c3effa17f5a0694b867cac7096bd9053.jpg

Is $20 really pricey? its the cost of a draught at the ACC, a movie ticket for a THX theater, dinner for two at McD's. How cheap is cheap? When I promote my Continental PanAm Galatic Show featuring Ural sidecar riders doing trials, Helmet and neck brace head butting contest- Aria VS HJC cage match, and a live band playing Limbo music for the bikini girls on break, hope the pole going the other way doesn't confuse them.

I think that it's too much for a beer at the ACC, and $20 should feed more than 2 people at Mickey D's, imo.
I called $20 pricey in reference to a show that has raised entry fees over the years, while the show has seemed to get smaller. This year I did get in free, which was great. But had I not been gifted the passes, I would have paid the $20. And I will for the next show. And I will like it.

"Galactic", now that's big. Add "super" to that title and you're set!

Is $20 really pricey?

Evidently, for the GTA motorcycle market who uses motorcycles as toys 99% of time and as such is willing to pay hundreds if not thousands for insurance in Ontario .... LOL Seriously, no it doesn't make sense, but it comes up every year twice since the show existed.

And the argument will live forever I assume, until one day the show will not happen one year and GTAM audience will complain that they would rather pay 30$ if only the show still be around .... wait for it.

20 dollars is not pricey if it was a motorcycle show with deals not a junkyard with overpriced, old stuff being unloaded on innocent newbies.

Shhhh don't spoil the "secret" parking spot lol.

I'm going today to walk around with the wife, hopefully the crowd has died down.

the best part of the "secret" spot is that the LCBO and Beer store are only 1km up the street. For the price of 2 drinks at the show I got 10, then once inside I got cups and ice from the bar. Win/Win

Which show will they have new bikes on display, like Yamaha R1, R1M , R3 and RC390?

Likely the one in February as that's the manufacturer show. At least, that would be the hope.

Thanks. Just confirmed with KTM and Yamaha. All of them will be in the Feb show, I will be going there at 12pm sharp. This is when there will be the least amount of people from my experience:cool:.

If anyone got any deal for the show ticket, do let me know! or else I might ask GP bikes for one, hope they will give one to me.:(

Just found the price, tax inclusive.
Buy on the spot: $18.00
Buy advance online: $15.50

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom