Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supershow - Jan 2-4 , is it worth attending?

Luckily for me, I'm not much of a drinker. Picked up a cheap rain suit, we'll see how that goes.
Ya I'm not much of a fan of rain. Although with the appropriate gear I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference.
Just have a couple more things to grab before the season. Main one is selling my open utility dump trailer and picking up an enclosed.

Was it worth attending? To see this look on my son's face, you betcha!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Where's the Kappa?

3 stripes for winter, bro. Kappa for summa! Lol. Don't worry, he's got a Kappa jacket and hat. It's kinda the rules 'round here.

Kind of cool this year. I'm like most here,not expecting much,but the bikes and people are great. Took a buddy and his grown son who is looking for a new bike this year.It's surprising how much we've picked up over the years and reading this forum that we can pass on to a relative green-horn. The young man was really stoked by the end of the day (saturday) and I felt pretty good that I was able to steer him to some reputable motorcycle businesses.

Hahaha that made me laugh lol
Don't laugh bro, there's a guy at work that's named Frank & wears ONLY Kappa & workout clothes.

He's even got the gold chain on his neck

Don't laugh bro, there's a guy at work that's named Frank & wears ONLY Kappa & workout clothes.

He's even got the gold chain on his neck

He's hardcore. Don't mess with him.

I got to see a mid 40's male sit on a Ktm superduke while his I'm assuming daughter both dressed in the latest HD apparel laughed at the ktm and then call it a "crotch rocket". That was worth the laugh and $20 admission alone.

It's funny when you see the Pirates sitting on sport bikes

Looks like me the last time I went to a motorcycle show (1989). Pretty sure I had similar clothes as well ;)

Tad disappointing for me. I wanted to sit and get a feel for the 3 bikes I am contemplating about. The F800GT was there but no such luck with either the Ninja 1000 or Hyperstrada, which is weird as you would think that's not much of an ask from a 'Super' show. I was on the fence about the VFR800 as it seemed similar in ergonomics to my F4i that I want to trade in so, at least that is out of the running now.

Hyperstrada was at a booth on the north side of the hall and a Ninja 1000 was at the Hindle booth.

This show is such a waste of time. Toronto (and area) people are getting suckered year after year.

Almost everything can be bough online for half price vs. the show. There are very few (if any) interesting bikes and no new technology.

Just a big flee market, with overpriced food and and an entry fee. Similar feel to The Ex.

but you have to understand that as riders we have to support these events otherwise the motorcycling community will die, and in canada it already is not as big. I mean you see shops closing because they can't run business due to costs. if they also stop hosting motorcycle events we are left with nothing, then you see people whining about not having any motorcycle events/shows...

I think it is a great way to get out and sit on some bikes and get your fix, you can't ride anyways. I look forward to these events every year. I just go to support them.

This show is such a waste of time. Toronto (and area) people are getting suckered year after year.

Almost everything can be bough online for half price vs. the show. There are very few (if any) interesting bikes and no new technology.

Just a big flee market, with overpriced food and and an entry fee. Similar feel to The Ex.

One thing I got to do at the show is try stuff on from different stores and brands. Can't do that online, and a helmet is the LAST thing I want going though the postal system.

I do think the ticket price is a bit much, others must too because the show is smaller than back in 09. There is the 3$ discount but that's kinda restricted.

Considering there's what.... 4 different shows a year? ...some will have to die out to concentrate the attendance maybe?

I will not go to the feb one just because of the location, they need to combine them into one big show.

Considering there's what.... 4 different shows a year? ...some will have to die out to concentrate the attendance maybe?

There was a crap load of people that didn't object to the price fri, sat and most of sunday. And you are right you can only slice a pie into so many pieces. Theres been talk over the years of merging the two shows again, but who wants to be the looser? Not me if I'm a promoter.

Could you imagine if all the genres ,. Mods and Rockers, Dirt track and MX, Tourists both day trippers and ADV guys, Customs and Road race, Classics and Vintage all got together and on the same week and staged a show? Tattoos and rock-a-billy, BBQ in the parking lot, craft beer garden, trials show and a few seminars on dressing for success. Possible?

Crap loads of people really seem to embrace the Barnum and Bailey aspect of life. Put in "Super" and "International", nobody will be the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom