Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 227 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

There's no such thing. It's a myth that's been circulating on GTAM for the last few years. It holds same value as that penny from the CN Tower that will split you in half like you split a lasagna.
Ha!
Joke's on you! I don't share food!
Btw looks like the price was higher before.
I don't know. Everybody wants $3k for a 250 Ninja no matter the year or kms. So I see something with a 1 in front, I can't easily see overpriced. Imho

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Who said anything about sharing? Maybe you cut it in half to cool it down?

Motorcycles are no different from cars. Some are pieces of junk, some are simply not desirable.

If you have a 30 year old Radian - may Jah be with you. You can post it for $1,500 or $500 - it won't matter - you ain't selling it. Scrap metal value.

Katanas, Blasts, pre EX-250J Ninjas - all easily worth under $1,000.

Are you trying to call me out or something? You leave Radians out of this

I'm confused...isn't $1500 about the lowest asking price for a running bike?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

There's no such thing. It's a myth that's been circulating on GTAM for the last few years. It holds same value as that penny from the CN Tower that will split you in half like you split a lasagna.

I always rate a running bike at least worth $1k. Though it always comes down to how much the seller wants to sell for or the buyer is willing to pay.

Just saw a 2011 M109R listed on the Motorcycle Garage Sale Ontario FB group for $11,900.

At least $4K over, probably realistically $5K over. Possibly more. Only 3700KM but still a 6 year old metric.

In related news, I'll never understand how someone could buy a bike and then only ride it 500KM a year.

Just saw a 2011 M109R listed on the Motorcycle Garage Sale Ontario FB group for $11,900.

At least $4K over, probably realistically $5K over. Possibly more. Only 3700KM but still a 6 year old metric.

In related news, I'll never understand how someone could buy a bike and then only ride it 500KM a year.

Easy. Joe/Jane Blow has some friends that ride bikes, they want to get in on it. They pick one that they think looks cool, give it a few tries. They don't enjoy the experience enough to make time in between golf and the bicycle marathons. Then they try to sell it for what they paid for it, which was way too much. They stubbornly hold onto it for a couple years, aghast at how much the offers are undercutting the asking price. Then they either make a sweetheart deal with one of the friends, just accept one of the kneecap offers so they can make room for a lawn tractor/jetski/tandem stroller, or just hold on to it until the divorce

It's a toy used for occasional rides around the city or for coffee. It's hard to pack on miles if you don't go far.

My KTM which last year I rode to and from work almost every day (32km roundtrip) until mid August, as well as occasional rides around town did only 2200km for the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom