Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 226 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Why pay $1800 less for a brand new one when you can have this?

This is a great example of why I tell new riders to BUY SOMETHING USED for their first bike instead of running out and financing that shiny bauble at the dealership....because a year later once the shine has worn off, they've decided possibly riding isn't for them, or those $400/month insurance payments don't seem to be as palatable as they were in the heat of the moment...well, you get this.

Or mint
Or rare
Or one of a kind

It's amazing how many one-off bikes are out there....

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Not to mention "I put many upgrades but i cant even be bothered to list them"

It's also manufacturers' fault. Like Kawasaki, calling every single green 250 and 300 special edition and charging more money for it. Or when I was shopping for a Buell - every single one from 2008 was a "anniversary edition." Now, people put that on their kijiji ads - it means nothing.

My biggest pet peeves are "lady ridden," "invested" and "priced to sell." ...And the "wet" pictures that hide the faded paint.

Not to mention "I put many upgrades but i cant even be bothered to list them"

I see blue levers. That's a lot of characters to type, indeed.

Here's a gem.

Selling 2008 GSX-R 750 - K8 for $6,000/44,000kms or OBO (NOT LOOKING FOR A TRADE)

Simple but tasteful mods:-
Pazzo levers
Double bubble windscreen
-1/+2 525 Conversion (Brand new chain and sprocket) - currently the speedo is off by 10-15%, need to purchase a speedohealer to fix this.
600 Fairings :)

The bike is always store indoor, all oil change with Motol 7100 full synthetic oil.

The bike is currently has Metzeler Sportec M7 RR (1 Season)

The bike has been dropped by the previous owner (engine case)
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG
$_35.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/markham-york-region/2008-gsxr-750-k8/1265254668

Bought and set up ...but never used. Bidding at around $20k just cause Robbie Knievel owned it....is stupid in it's own right.

Merca

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That doesn't qualify for this thread imho...

I bought the same bike last year with 12,000 kms on it, more goodies, no drop and the proper 750 fairings for $6000. I thought I got a good deal, this I would say is over priced based on the kms and damage.

I bought the same bike last year with 12,000 kms on it, more goodies, no drop and the proper 750 fairings for $6000. I thought I got a good deal, this I would say is over priced based on the kms and damage.

I completely agree but it's not "stupidly overpriced". If he won't budge on the price, that's a different story.

I completely agree but it's not "stupidly overpriced". If he won't budge on the price, that's a different story.

That makes no sense. It's over priced but not stupidly, yet if he doesn't move on asking, it's then classified as stupidly overpriced? What do you call budging? $500? $3000?

This is stupidly overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom