Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 444 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I'm still not 100% sure this isn't supposed to be $5000, not $50,000, and he just made a typo. There's no other reasonable explanation.

Last edited:
I'll let someone else do that. If he's serious about $50K, well, it would be the insult of all insults lol.

Check this **** out...

I knew I had seen that 1999 zx6 somewhere before.

Here is a picture of a photograph, likely circa 2003, at the International Motorcycle Show.

Certainly doesn't mean it's worth $50 grand...

I must have thought it looked cool, 21 years ago...
5bf34369c3136dbeda44ba7d1fef1b66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cool.

The paint looks much less "slid on it's side on asphalt for 250 feet" in this old photo. I guess it has not aged well.

Ok, Which one of y'all posted it on Reddit too 😆

The comments there are also hilarious

"Man that paint is horrendous, 36 layers thick? I paint cars for a living and I can’t wrap my head around this one." followed by "They were trying to cover up the vagina on the right fender."

"I could eat Taco Bell and diarrhea a better paint job than that"

"I thought it was a salvage buy, that graphic looks like it been crashed"

Ok, Which one of y'all posted it on Reddit too 😆

The comments there are also hilarious

"Man that paint is horrendous, 36 layers thick? I paint cars for a living and I can’t wrap my head around this one." followed by "They were trying to cover up the vagina on the right fender."

"I could eat Taco Bell and diarrhea a better paint job than that"

"I thought it was a salvage buy, that graphic looks like it been crashed"
Hmmm. I wonder if this is Rodney that used to have a tw200 and was on gtam for a bit before he ran away. Attitude seems about right, age seems plausible.

Hmmm. I wonder if this is Rodney that used to have a tw200 and was on gtam for a bit before he ran away. Attitude seems about right, age seems plausible.

And still posting from his masturbation chair.

Ok not as crazy as the last one but not sure this is worth fixing let alone the price

1983 Honda 250 custom 2400 k $1500

1710772977692.jpeg

Ok not as crazy as the last one but not sure this is worth fixing let alone the price

View attachment 66650
For some reason I just think...
1710788691193.png

Posted 2 hours ago. I'd guess its the guy that crashed on the highway a week ago...

$2 grand for scrap metal...

6c67238a4f8375baac182f35da9b749b.jpg

I think it's worth more than scrap. It would need closer examination but engine doesn't appear hurt, tank is better than I expected, etc etc. Could be a good donor for a non-bike build (go-kart, smart car, etc). No idea what donor engines are worth.

What engine is it anyway? 600 or 1000? I don't know enough to tell them apart in that state.

I think it's worth more than scrap. It would need closer examination but engine doesn't appear hurt, tank is better than I expected, etc etc. Could be a good donor for a non-bike build (go-kart, smart car, etc). No idea what donor engines are worth.

What engine is it anyway? R6 or R1? I don't know enough to tell them apart in that state.
Looks like zx6.

I know a lot of old Honda's have cult followings and are actually quite collectable and valuable as a result.

This is not one of those bikes.

It might be worth a few hundred dollars to someone who has one already and has some attachment to it and wants a parts bike, that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom