Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 231 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Should be jail time for spending $8,000 on upgrades on a R3.
He's full of crap! It is impossible to get 51hp out of an R3. Full system adds about 3hp 4hp MAX. There's not $8000 in upgrades lmao....$4000 at most, which is still absurd

Last edited:
He's full of crap! It is impossible to get 51hp out of an R3. Full system adds about 3hp 4hp MAX. There's not $8000 in upgrades lmao....$4000 at most, which is still absurd

Labour costs from the dealer installation can be $8000 alone. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reminds me of the skidoo crowd, buy a new sled and spend 10K on BS before taking delivery
than make payments on the thing that sits for 9 months out of the year

Another GTAM gem.

Take a $1000 bike, chop parts off, spend $1000's on something (it looks like some of it went for the necessary pod filters smh) and try to make money on the whole ordeal. Then complains about the number of lowballers wasting his time. He can probably get his original $1000 back but I would be shocked if he got much more.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...50-Nighthawk-Custom-Scrambler&highlight=cb450

1983 Honda CB450 Nighthawk Custom Scrambler
Found this beauty at my neighbour's house. Bought it, then put a couple of grand into it so that I could ride it for the summer. Got is safetied, insured and plated in May. Rode my buddy's FZ07 a couple of weeks ago, and bought one shortly after. My garage is getting a bit clustered and now I'm looking to find the right buyer for my CB450.

The bike has new Spitfires, rebuilt exhaust and headers, custom hand stitched seat, integrated LED lights.. and just have a look for yourself.

I'm asking for $4000 or best offer. I dealt with my fair share of lowballers on Kijiji which is why I'm posting here.

Thanks for reading!

Rocco D'Angelo

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the bike.

erocco1987@gmail.com
York Region

Another GTAM gem.

Take a $1000 bike, chop parts off, spend $1000's on something (it looks like some of it went for the necessary pod filters smh) and try to make money on the whole ordeal. Then complains about the number of lowballers wasting his time. He can probably get his original $1000 back but I would be shocked if he got much more.

Some guy with a manbun, $2000 of shiny new riding gear, and shifter boot protectors will buy it and then ride it to the nearest Timmies once a week for a total of 100KM/season.

shifter-boot-protector-04.jpg

But yeah...someone needs to tell people that putting thousands of dollars into a run of the mill 35 year old $1000 bike results in it still being a 35 year old $1000 bike in the end.

Another GTAM gem.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...50-Nighthawk-Custom-Scrambler&highlight=cb450

Found this beauty at my neighbour's house. Bought it, then put a couple of grand into it so that I could ride it for the summer. Got is safetied, insured and plated in May. Rode my buddy's FZ07 a couple of weeks ago, and bought one shortly after. My garage is getting a bit clustered and now I'm looking to find the right buyer for my CB450.

The bike has new Spitfires, rebuilt exhaust and headers, custom hand stitched seat, integrated LED lights.. and just have a look for yourself.

I'm asking for $4000 or best offer. I dealt with my fair share of lowballers on Kijiji which is why I'm posting here.

Thanks for reading!

Rocco D'Angelo

erocco1987@gmail.com
York Region

LOL, might have paid $1000 in its orginal condition, now maybe $500.

Another GTAM gem.

Thanks for reading!

Rocco D'Angelo

erocco1987@gmail.com
York Region

LMAO. The lingo kills me. "Looking to find the right buyer..."

90,000 km. It's hard to be stupidly overpriced when you are only asking $1000 for a running bike, but with high mileage and the mysterious "needs some engine work" I agree it should be cheaper.

The mileage isn't a problem....the "needs some engine work" is. $1k for a full running bike is ok.

More GTAM gold. Custom 2007 Yamaha R6 26,000 km

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?202249-Custom-2007-Yamaha-R6

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...le/1281310868?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

He is now down to $6000 or make me an offer. It doesn't seem too bad until you look at the pictures and realize he painted his name in huge letters on both sides of the bike and windshield. If you happened to like the custom paint job, you still have to get part of the bike repainted. Ugh.

"This is an amazing deal and won't last." There have been 4 updates in the past 3 weeks lowering the price and telling people he is motivated. I think it is lasting.

Painting your nickname/tag/whatever on the side of anything is the kiss of death for actually trying to sell it. Yeah, nobody wants to ride your motorcycle with "KNUCKLZ" or whatever plastered permanently across the side of it.

Spend whatever it costs to get the paint professionally redone over it and then try again.

Back
Top Bottom