Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 209 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Except for the no tax lie

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Yeah I saw that too. But I'm assuming a little wiggle room on the price and he states he'll "help" with the taxes. Recipe for a decent deal on an essentially new drz.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Only has an exhaust, but somehow has TONS OF POWER!!!

You'd hope it would be jetted & 3x3 mod if he threw a full exhaust system on it.

Also that Yoshi RS-2 is like $800, where's he getting $1500 from lol

Another local one.... http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?200625-2006-Yamaha-R6-50th-Anniversary-Edition

I'd say $5000 asking take the first offer of $4500 or more.

I knew someone would post it in this thread. Just because I have it listed for $7000, doesn't mean that's what I'm expecting to get. If I listed it for $5000, I'd be getting offers of $3500.

Props for the excellent pics though.

Thanks.

Visually appealing, still cant see chain or sprockets.

I obviously didn't take those pictures with the intentions of using them in a for sale ad. If you want pictures of chain & sprockets, ask.

Anyone who actually knows bikes is going to glance over your ad at this rate. List it for $5000 and take reasonable offers. Why list is for $7000 so people think they get a deal at $5000? If you really want to sell it post it for an appealing price and people who are serious will flock to it, won't have to deal with the idiots.

I sold my last motorcycle in a week from posting because I was real with the pricing and when it came to negotiations it only dropped $200 bucks and I covered the safety. The buyer realized it was a clean bike and was priced fair from the start.

I always laugh when i read "[FONT=&quot]Tastefully modified"

lmao

I remember the kids on their honda civics back when fast and furious came out, with stickers and glow in the dark lights calling them "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tastefully modified" too

In all seriousness the bike looks nice though[/FONT]

i'm surprised at the dreamers thinking they are getting near sticker price for their 10 year old Insurance nightmare SS.

In ontario 600cc market is not what it was 10-15 years ago.

The intended audience 18-29 year old males cant get insured for SS penis extenders.

i'm surprised at the dreamers thinking they are getting near sticker price for their 10 year old Insurance nightmare SS.

In ontario 600cc market is not what it was 10-15 years ago.

The intended audience 18-29 year old males cant get insured for SS penis extenders.

they can its just going to be very painful

I remember a dad bragging about his young/fairly inexperienced son (on the m1 exit course) going from an r6 to an R1
Paying like 500$ a month in insurance..

Not sure if over-priced, but the zero ****s given photo made me chuckle:
$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...it/1238161493?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Back
Top Bottom