Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 157 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

"No low balls or trades unless highly in my favour"

wow.

I've seen the bike around too. Stock except for cheapo windscreen and levers, spike bolts and a cheapo danmoto style slip on

Like $500 worth of "upgrades"

Can we have a rule? Unless you welded it yourself, you're not allowed to use the word 'Custom'

The only word I hate used more in ads than MINT, is CUSTOM.

(RARE is tied for 2nd)

Well all the gear also goes with it. Wonder if he was into 172 territory and can no longer ride... Needs the money to pay fines..lol
Nope saw it out this afternoon

$4500 for 12/13 year old F4i?

Jaysus
koolaid.png

It's not crazy but you can buy 2 of them for $4,500. Not in GTA of course. People in GTA ARE crazy.

I was looking at one of those a year or two ago, average asking price in GTA was $3700 - $4000. Anything less than that sold within a few days. Anything more was listed for months. I do like the colours and the split seat of that one, but I doubt it will move. It's been up for a few weeks and 130 odd views is pretty low.

$3800 - $4600 is what you'd expect at a dealer. This is a private sale.

Yeah, the thing with kijiji is that good deals don't last so what people usually see is average to overpriced.
If someone wants to buy a bike - you have to check 24/7 and be willing to go on a trip.
Also, almost everything is negotiable. Even "firm" prices.

Nevertheless, Hondas do seem to hold value best, although for a bike that age, $2,500 would be my personal max.

Can we have a rule? Unless you welded it yourself, you're not allowed to use the word 'Custom'

(RARE is tied for 2nd)

I hate the same things you hate and more. High five.

(RARE is tied for 2nd)

I have a pet peeve with "streetfighter conversion", which of course means they dropped the bike and were too broke to fix it properly.

Back
Top Bottom