Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

i had originally planned to come out but I didn't wake up until around 1030-11am'ish ... oh well another weekend :D

Your just too used to coasting along for a leasurely ride behind me lil bandit ;)

Wish i could have gotten out n about today!! Was stuck in a coffee shop working away watching all the bikes roll past :(

Hey Arob,

Sorry to have missed you this weekend.

When riding sweep, the bike practically drives itself ;-)

LB.

OK - clear your schedules for the following event:

thread_dot_hot.gif
icon1.gif
subscribed.gif
GTAM Bike/Car Wash & BBQ - Sunday May 23rd

The general plan will be to start off at 10AM Sunday as usual from Streetsville Timmies, ride some nice backroads up to Newmarket and get a bike wash, some BBQ and of course some photos and ride back.

This is a GTAM charitable event that involves water and bikinis - let me know if you are interested in riding up together?

Last edited:
I'm in ...see ya at timmies in Streetsville @ 10:00

Thanks Rick123, Babow, Red and Slogan for coming out yesterday.

Nice roads and great ride. The "bikini contest" was a bit of bust - but the riding was good.

Babow - that is one awesome custom ride you got there!

Last edited:
hey thanks guys...as always we had fun eh? Nice to see some of the other riders out as well. Can't wait to next Sunday...what sector / direction to head next???? Thought the popo might talk to me about my exhaust cause when I lit her up it was aimed right at him only about 15 feet away!!

hey thanks guys...as always we had fun eh? Nice to see some of the other riders out as well. Can't wait to next Sunday...what sector / direction to head next???? Thought the popo might talk to me about my exhaust cause when I lit her up it was aimed right at him only about 15 feet away!!
Do you know he was still there while we stoped on our way back? As well as today. Money making machine!

Red Zeder,
You bein naughty again. :p
Saw a few holsteins out there myself. Saved a fellow biker a potential ticket.

A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

Whew - bad cop experience for some up there in Belfountain. Talk about community harassment.

I wonder how fast the OPP would be asked to "F-off" by Belfountain's local merchants if the bikers stopped showing up there and the business started going under?

Also, I gotta say that was a nasty old-lady-cycle-spandex experience for me. My mind is still recoiling in horror from that well-worn camel toe that Red pointed out. I had to turn away before I was blinded.

The OPP should have been handing out tickets for indecent exposure. "Ah mamm, can I please see your camel toe license and registration?" :-(

Last edited:
Heya guys,

Ran accross this on the forums

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=116806

I think im going to try and book myself in for the 900$ two day track + bike :eek:)
Ive heard those lil zx6's are tha goods!!!

Anyone else want to tagg along?

Hey AR, how are ya, man?

Looks like an exciting weekend at Calabogie. Unfortunately, I got roped into a 4 day portage up at Algonquin that weekend :help:

Let me know if you are up for any of the events this weekend?

LB.

Hey AR, how are ya, man?

Looks like an exciting weekend at Calabogie. Unfortunately, I got roped into a 4 day portage up at Algonquin that weekend :help:

Let me know if you are up for any of the events this weekend?

LB.

mmmm, still have to book it, get it locked in!
Cant friekin wait!! If i dont get some kind of holiday soon im going to loose my mind :banghead:

Not sure if il be able to roll out this weekend or not, its looking to be about my 4th working weekend in a row, its brutal!!!

Im hoping in a week or two il be able to ease up a bit and actually have some free time!!

Chug some beer and leave some rubber on the road for me!! (Not at the same time :))

Back
Top Bottom