Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

Don't know if I can get up in time but if so i'll come by...anything planned for destination this week?

what time you going to be there ?

I have my bike back! woo~!

New suspension is sweeeeet. Feels like a brand new bike!!

But have to work this weekend :(

PLEASE NOTE:

There's going to be 2 groups heading out today:

1. @10:00 AM SHARP - The usual Timmies Streetsville Group meeting at 10 AM

2. @12:30 PM - Streetsville Hook up May 16 at noon-ish

You are welcome to join either group. I'll be heading out with the 1st group at 10 AM.

Hope to see you out there!

Little Bandit.

Last edited:
Hey Rick, Red, Scott,

Thanks for the amazing ride today.

Rick, thank you very much. I can't believe I never saw no brake lights around some of those corners. Rick, Martin, I really enjoyed your company. How many km was that - I forgot to reset my trip meter?

Right there with ya,

LB.

hey Lb ,
that was great eh?...and what fantastic weather...Too bad the clock was ticking so fast today...seemed like we were just beginning when we had to start our way back!
We must head down that way again...maybe slab it down to Niagara then start our journey..and slab back? Great lead Rick, thanks for getting us around. Can't wait for the next one

Thank you guys for a great company. When I was getting the gas in Burlington it was 370 km (that's from Hamilton all the way back) + about 60 from Mississauga to Hamilton + another 30 or so from Burlington to Mississauga. Looks like about 450-500km (I'm not talking about Red here...) See you again on the road.

Hey Rick, Red, Scott,

Thanks for the amazing ride today.

Rick, thank you very much. I can't believe I never saw no brake lights around some of those corners. Rick, Martin, I really enjoyed your company. How many km was that - I forgot to reset my trip meter?

Right there with ya,

LB.
You didn't see breake lights? Maybe they are not working (I have to check it out) or maybe because Red was on the way.

Your just too used to coasting along for a leasurely ride behind me lil bandit ;)

Wish i could have gotten out n about today!! Was stuck in a coffee shop working away watching all the bikes roll past :(

Your just too used to coasting along for a leasurely ride behind me lil bandit ;)

Wish i could have gotten out n about today!! Was stuck in a coffee shop working away watching all the bikes roll past :(
I feel sorry for you. The weather was excellent for the ride. Next time. It's just the beginning of good weather...

Back
Top Bottom