Stolen CBR1000RR! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen CBR1000RR!

Last edited:
So they care what you do with your paid space?

What exactly is the appeal of condos again?

The exact same way any municipality cares about what you do with your yard or parking spot when living in a house. It's exactly the same idea. You can't do whatever you want in either case.

lol you got it

People, got to love them - let's push our beliefs on anyone else and make someone feeling already pretty bad even worse.

Isn't that the way it goes here? The new banner should say GTAM - Kick 'em when they're down and belittle them for being a noob or having a 250

The exact same way any municipality cares about what you do with your yard or parking spot when living in a house. It's exactly the same idea. You can't do whatever you want in either case.

Yes, I can. I have a three-car garage, and I can put anything in it, cars even.

Yes, I can. I have a three-car garage, and I can put anything in it, cars even.

yup, but try and not cut your grass and have weeds and such, you will get a notice if someone complains, try and leave a derelict vehicle on your driveway and if a complaint is put in you will be removing it.....

so yes inside your garage it's mostly fair game, even in your house, but then again, start up a grow op and see how fast you get shut down if it's found out.....

yup, but try and not cut your grass and have weeds and such, you will get a notice if someone complains, try and leave a derelict vehicle on your driveway and if a complaint is put in you will be removing it.....

so yes inside your garage it's mostly fair game, even in your house, but then again, start up a grow op and see how fast you get shut down if it's found out.....

It's a parking garage. A garage, to park cars. How did having a van with an expired plate now equate to drug dealing?

Isn't that the way it goes here? The new banner should say GTAM - Kick 'em when they're down and belittle them for being a noob or having a 250
Not for having a 250 or being a noob but for making comments like the ones they made.

Nice try

i pay over 100 bucks to store my bike in a self storage but the POS van idea with an extra condo parking spot is brilliant idea!

You're scared of someone stealing your lawnmower that's shaped like a moped AND pay for a storage locker to put it in?! :lmao:

This is a picture of my CBR. The only upgrade since this picture is my windscreen. I've changed it to a smoked out puig racing screen. I had very bright HID's that were very annoying to to other drivers. There are noticeable marking on the bike are some scratches from me dropping the bike at a stand still. The most recognizable feature is my extended swingarm, which is about 6 inches longer. IMG_0743.jpg

As for the person telling me that I was better off without my bike, that's just some ignorant stuff. I've gotten a lot of **** from people, telling me that I shouldn't ride a 1000cc. Honestly, I believe that age shouldn't have to do with what kind of motorcycle you ride. I believe that it depends on the maturity level of the rider. I'm pretty sure I'm a safer rider than some older people on 600's. I'm not here to ask for your opinion on what to ride and what's "better" for me, I'm just here to ask for some help from fellow riders.

Thank you for everyone's help and concern. I really appreciate this.

Well said, good luck in recovering it! Ill keep an eye out for black cbr.

P.s. had my bike stolen last year, ****** feeling!

I was riding on the street a 350 Harley ss sprint when I was 12. A kawi H2 when I was 14. Bought my own kawi H1 when I was 15 and finally got my M the day I turned 16....+1 to all the young ones who can handle the big boys... and it would suck the big one to have your ride stolen no matter how old you are.

Kawasaki H2 just came out... how are you 14 still?

vampire1975.jpg

you happen to live in those condos by the north york IKEA?

This is a picture of my CBR. The only upgrade since this picture is my windscreen. I've changed it to a smoked out puig racing screen. I had very bright HID's that were very annoying to to other drivers. There are noticeable marking on the bike are some scratches from me dropping the bike at a stand still. The most recognizable feature is my extended swingarm, which is about 6 inches longer. View attachment 35928

As for the person telling me that I was better off without my bike, that's just some ignorant stuff. I've gotten a lot of **** from people, telling me that I shouldn't ride a 1000cc. Honestly, I believe that age shouldn't have to do with what kind of motorcycle you ride. I believe that it depends on the maturity level of the rider. I'm pretty sure I'm a safer rider than some older people on 600's. I'm not here to ask for your opinion on what to ride and what's "better" for me, I'm just here to ask for some help from fellow riders.

Thank you for everyone's help and concern. I really appreciate this.

So they care what you do with your paid space?

What exactly is the appeal of condos again?[/QUOTE it all falls back on the liability thing, your unplated van leaks fuel all over the building when the tank rusts out and if its unplated, its probably uninsured and its a mess to sort. Plus it makes the place look crappy, people would buy the shittyiest van possible. So they care. The condo appeal is no lawn to mow, somebody else vacuums the pool and you can often get a nice view of the lake. I like them.

Back
Top Bottom