Stolen CBR1000RR! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen CBR1000RR!

The fact that I must really consider not riding next year. As I am moving to a condo in February.

No one wants to steal a 1999 Suzuki Gsxr 600 with scratched plastics.

Some condo's are better than others. No reason to stop riding.

My K7 GSXR got stolen early this year from a North York condo as well.. security were likely in on it.. because they all got fired. Tridel Avonshire building at Yonge/Sheppard.. expensive luxury condo... numerous bike thefts, concierge stealing money deposits, MURDERS, drug dealers, hookers.. the lot. I moved the **** out of there and into a house. I have friends who got their bikes taken from the buildings next door too. ****** old pickup truck, Windstar or the like, 2 guys and your bike is gone.

Furthermore, anyone that's actually had the displeasure of living in a condo knows that dealing with the property management and board of directors is extremely irrelevant. Property management are usually low-level admin-assistant types with little to no education and little to no logical sense.. and 99% of "board members" are the worst types of human beings on this planet. You know the type that told the teacher she forgot to assign homework? Now they can power-trip on their residents as a vent for their lonely, pathetic, sexless, joyless, ****** little lives.

There are still tons of bikes in that condo locked and unlocked... I always tell people to be extra careful, some listened, some don't seem to give a ****. Their bikes will also get stolen.

I hope someday to win the lottery,id buy a parking spot IN a condo and park bikes there and sit there and wait to break every bone of the thief. Yet I'd never live in a condo just the parking spot cities are too dirty and have people ...ick..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

post a pic of the bike with the serial numbers, unique markings, etc.

Sorry to hear about the bike loss. Though the comment about being 19 and having a 1000RR bike stolen was doing you a favor, is kinda true. I know, it's a dick thing to say.

None the less, if i ever move from my house to a condo, i'll be selling my motorcycle. Know someone else who had an expensive motorbike stolen from their condo(with a gps and everything on it) and they popped the GPS on the 401 and that was the end of his bike.

Condo + bike = theft waiting to happen(based on how many bikes are stolen every year and reported on this forum alone).

Hardly a new rider, and there is nothing wrong with 250s or litre bikes. But to own any bike big or small sensibly (financially) comes with time based on when you got your M2 and age... I don't think anybody here is jealous, hey we still have our bikes...
But if your bike insurance is almost as your rent/ mortgage a month maybe you need somebody else to manage your money. But but, OP maybe rich... well if you're really rich you wouldn't be living in a condo, unless its Trump towers or some crap like that.

New riders on 250's I presume.

Got my M2 at 16 and was riding a ZX-9. Who cares how he got it, he wasn't asking for financial advice. Having your property stolen sucks, maybe one day someone will do a favour for you.

Got my M2 at 16 and was riding a ZX-9. Who cares how he got it, he wasn't asking for financial advice. Having your property stolen sucks, maybe one day someone will do a favour for you.

your right it does suck. good luck op, i hope you find it

IDEA: let's start a petition to the Toronto police to get off their jelly-filled ***** and take these thefts seriously. This affects everyone, as insurance will likely skyrocket as this seems to be happening once a week.

They don't give a rats ass. They're more worried about trying to handing out hta172 and speeding tickets to the "real criminals" :rolleyes:

My apologies getting thing stolen does suck but I'm not going to shed any tears for condo bike thefts. My original comment was meant to be as a joke anyway and im sure your comment was meant to be cheeky too.

however, I recall reading a post from you before about how starting on a big is not a bad thing, well since you're living proof obviously... But statistically we all know it's not the best idea... And btw I started on a SS too but I dont go around encouraging people - hey look at me I'm living proof. We got our whole lives ahead of us to enjoy riding so what's the rush? I bought slower bike this year just to relax on the street since I got nothing to prove anyway.

And if somebody does do me a favour it aint gonna be in a condo and I'm not going to post for sympathy.

I was riding on the street a 350 Harley ss sprint when I was 12. A kawi H2 when I was 14. Bought my own kawi H1 when I was 15 and finally got my M the day I turned 16....+1 to all the young ones who can handle the big boys... and it would suck the big one to have your ride stolen no matter how old you are.

I heard from another resident that your bike got stolen, I bought chains the same day and have my bike locked up. I notice other bikes not locked up at all in the garage as well.

I hope someday to win the lottery,id buy a parking spot IN a condo and park bikes there and sit there and wait to break every bone of the thief. Yet I'd never live in a condo just the parking spot cities are too dirty and have people ...ick..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

My K7 GSXR got stolen early this year from a North York condo as well.. security were likely in on it.. because they all got fired. Tridel Avonshire building at Yonge/Sheppard.. expensive luxury condo... numerous bike thefts, concierge stealing money deposits, MURDERS, drug dealers, hookers.. the lot. I moved the **** out of there and into a house. I have friends who got their bikes taken from the buildings next door too. ****** old pickup truck, Windstar or the like, 2 guys and your bike is gone.

Furthermore, anyone that's actually had the displeasure of living in a condo knows that dealing with the property management and board of directors is extremely irrelevant. Property management are usually low-level admin-assistant types with little to no education and little to no logical sense.. and 99% of "board members" are the worst types of human beings on this planet. You know the type that told the teacher she forgot to assign homework? Now they can power-trip on their residents as a vent for their lonely, pathetic, sexless, joyless, ****** little lives.

There are still tons of bikes in that condo locked and unlocked... I always tell people to be extra careful, some listened, some don't seem to give a ****. Their bikes will also get stolen.

My apologies getting thing stolen does suck but I'm not going to shed any tears for condo bike thefts. My original comment was meant to be as a joke anyway and im sure your comment was meant to be cheeky too.

however, I recall reading a post from you before about how starting on a big is not a bad thing, well since you're living proof obviously... But statistically we all know it's not the best idea... And btw I started on a SS too but I dont go around encouraging people - hey look at me I'm living proof. We got our whole lives ahead of us to enjoy riding so what's the rush? I bought slower bike this year just to relax on the street since I got nothing to prove anyway.

And if somebody does do me a favour it aint gonna be in a condo and I'm not going to post for sympathy.

No starting on a big bike isn't always a great idea and owning a nice bike in a condo isn't either but have a little bit of respect, the OP's choices aren't for us to question. In the end someone's bike was stolen which is probably one of the worst feelings, believe me I know.

Saying nothing would have been a better route than giving your opinion on what people should or shouldn't ride or own. I only replied because of the two remarks that I felt were unnecessary.

Pics with any identifying marks? Can't just jump and beat on any ol' dude who happens to have a black CBR1000 because it might be stolen. Gotta have evidence, then you can beat on him.

You need to buy a second parking spot for your bikes, and a econoline van to park in there...and thus, park the bike inside that.

this is the sure condo antitheft system.

So $35,000 (minimum) for that extra parking spot (if available) + $500 for crap van to protect a $14,000 motorcycle, or $20/month theft insurance & $105 - $115/month for a storage locker if you want to go the extra mile.

Back
Top Bottom