Stolen bike registry | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

Putting this one up as well... My buddy's black 07 zx 6r two borthers exhaust rash on one side. Got taken last week has a new york plate on it. Yonge and sheppard area.

Alright, so I've been checking out this thread on off since my 929 was stolen on March 26th of this year. Like a lot of you I have surveillance videos of the Recent model Dodge Grand Caravan entering the building, circling my parking spot and eventually backing up on an angle and taking 3 minutes to load up the bike.

I'd hate to say it to all of you but I eventually accepted the fact myself, your bikes are gone and your only hope at this point is insurance paying you for the bike.

I don't mean to be cold or anything, but I did discover how the system works when my bike got stolen, this is not CSI where the cops investigate anything, you are literally a number on a report or incident. Theft isn't as important as murder and other crimes in this city, so a stolen motorcycle is not a priority.

Reading on here and hearing from fellow riders, it seems like there is a huge trend and this gang is hitting hard this year. All the bikes are being stolen from condo buildings (with a few exceptions), all are being done during the day on weekdays, and almost all of them are civilian vans (specifically Recent model Dodge Grand Caravan). In the past week I have had two of my friends get their bikes stolen from a condo building (08 GSXR600 & 08 R6) and one friend who had an attempt at his bike, he came home to discover that one of the chains he uses to secure his bike to an anchor has been cut but the other one was still there.

Unfortunately I can see why these scum are fearless now, Police is turning a blind eye to these thefts, these guy are getting away with everything they have stolen so far and I have not heard any news on arrests or investigation going on.

This will continue happening until something serious is done to make these guys reconsider stealing more bikes, so far everyone who has a bike hasn't been affected because they don't think they will be the next victim, and the victims take precautions to protect themselves on their next bike purchase rather than consider doing something about it.

We are a community and we should watch out for one another, this is not just about meeting and organized rides, this about pride and respect. Thieves should think twice before stealing a bike because they worried about vigilante action or persistent owners who won't just let it go....

Let's come up with ideas on how to stop this rather than just post up our stolen bikes and wait for the police to find them. Considering the volume of the bikes stolen this year, I'm almost certain that they are being loaded in containers and shipped somewhere else...

It'd be great if we could get someone to penetrate the organization who is shipping/selling. Setting up stings may work but you can't use my bike ;)

We need police like in Vancouver where they have Bait cars.

^ There is actually a bait car program run in Cornwall, Ontario. The city even put up nice signs pointing out the general location of the car.

I've had two bikes stolen in the last couple years. The motorcycle community is small and we do look out for each other. It's unfortunate that it will take an owner catching the thief in the act and something happening to get the cops there.

My friend's 2008 CBR600RR Orange/Black just got stolen this afternoon around the Jane & Weston area. A witness saw the thieves load up the bike into a Caravan. Sounds like the same crew as the rest of the thefts. SOMEONE must know who these guys are!

Details:
2008 Honda CBR600RR Orange/Black
Tinted Windscreen
Yoshimura Exhaust
Lowered with cut and re-welded kickstand
4" crack on the left side of the passenger seat

Please keep an eye - Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Realllllllly hummm have you tipped off the coppers? I have done some research as well and have a suspect for my own bikes theft maybe pm me we can talk

That company has no relation to my case. I actually spoke to the guys who were washing my building and the company name was "Under Pressure"

2006 Suzuki GSXR
Blue/White
Yosh shortie pipe
Cracked fairing on the right tail
Angel eyes.

Stolen from the Condos on Green Lane and Bayview

07 GSXR 750
Dark Blue/Black
m4 carbon shorty exhaust
puig windscreen
Black shogun sliders
Black/red tank bag
15k kms roughly

Stolen from HWY 7 and Leslie condo (Galleria parkway) :(

08 GSXR 600
WHITE SILVER/BLACK
YOSHIMURA R55 SLIP ON
gsxr grips
12k roughly

stolen at st mary st 2 blocks south of bay and bloor.

2004 ZX10
gold levers and oil cap
1 foot peg has rubber on it and the other doesn't.
Stolen today in London from the downtown area about 3:30.

It was parked out of sight so they had to have known it was there. It's almost never driven to work so they were waiting for it.

Owner watched the rider with a whitel beanie helmet and burgundy shirt drive his bike down the street.
Steering was locked so they someone got past that and got it started and drove it away.

2007 zx-6r been stolen from my underground parking on Sept 28,2010.

Black with few monster energy style scratches on its sides.

vin: # K0705Kxxxxxxx5

street bike with track plastic. Nothing very special but to me (a lot of effort!!)

watch out and lock ur bikes when ur away.

gutz

Last edited:
2009 Lime green Kawi KLX250s, at least 3 inches of mud covering it, from condo on Corporate drive , near Scarborough town center, this morning between 645 and 900. Who would steal a dual sport in the city?!

my 1st post (not a good thing)
i was looking at kijiji for bike to buy , and i stumbled on this

Selling
2009 Suzuki GSX-600
for $2,500.00
Kilometers1773

the pics show no phone or exact destination (just email) , after 30min the guy closed his add (probably got a buyer)

i rly hope it was a fake add
2009.jpg suzuki.jpg
pencil.png

Back
Top Bottom