Stolen bike registry | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike registry

I wish I joined this site sooner...

I met these 5 punks (one was a big mouth, wannabe shooter) when I was at Kahuna 2 weeks ago. He dropped his gixxer and was telling me how he was doing an insurance scam. He then went on shooting his mouth off about 'getting' any bike if I wanted one for me for $2500. His friends laughed because they knew he had a big mouth and was trying to high-roll-it with me...

I should have taken his offer JUST to get a number from him. I'm sure it somehow would have helped out some Bros here... sh*t leads to other sh*t and I'm sure a connection with him might lead to somewhere...

...next time.

On Friday, May 15th, my garage was broken into and my three motorcycles were stolen.

Two of them were 2007 Honda CRF230F's:
the first was serial # 9C2ME09267R200470
and the second was serial # 9C2ME09227R200501.

The third bike was a 2008 KTM XCF-W 250 and the serial # was VBKRFA4098M111090.

Each of the Honda's had the baffles removed from the exhausts, had all of the reflectors stripped off of them, had four holes drilled in the top of the rear fender to mount the offroad plate to and had those cheap plastic hand protectors (red) installed.

The KTM was street plated and had a headlight and taillight installed, as well as a KTM Skid Plate and KTM Bark Busters - it was almost new (less than 10 hours on it).

The thieves also took my three helmets, four pairs of boots and other MX gear.

I want my bikes back and will pay a $2000 reward, no questions asked, to anyone who can help me get them back.

I know this happened a while ago, but I feel for you!!! Hope you got over it already. We don't know how it feels until it happens to us! And it just happened to me too...

Did you get anything back? Was police able to track something down? Or did anyone from the site manage to spot anything?

1999 KTM EXC 200 ser# VBKEXJ205XM202371 Orange, black and silver with off Ontario road plate 77PW9
Killington202821.jpg

http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=45571
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/acormier7/Killington202821.jpg

Stolen Tuesday Jan 19th 2010
I came home to 225 sherway gardens road (tower across from sherway gardens) this evening and found my mint 2005 BLUE Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 gone. The entire thing was caught on tape and the police are reviewing the tape but if anyone knows anything please e-mail bgss4u@hotmail.com. I will make it worth your while and I will not contact you back if you request!!!

Caught on tape
2 male individuals in a white utility van backed into my spot and they were gone in about 5 minutes. There was a partial plate viewing and I am hoping the police can clean up the tape enough to get these #$%#$%. I am sure a lot of you guys have been through what I have and it would be cool if some of these guys could get caught to send a message.

The bike is rare for GTA (05 Blue Ninja, most get green so easy to find) I assure who ever stole it, I will be looking. Note, I work for a aerospace manufacturer so I marked most of the major parts with an engraver incase this happened.

Thanks guys, ride safe.

Hey just noticed this thread
Great idea BTW
My bike was recently stolen in December miss it like crazyy, it was a 2003 R6 Blue and White..
Pics posted anyone see it around let me know,

Thanks

T

bike 2.jpg

bike 3.jpg

bike 4.jpg

Blue 2006 Yamaha FZ6, stolen from Parklawn & Lakeshore Condo garage.

VIN: (looking for registration papers...)

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Black & Yellow
Plate: 1W885
VIN: JS1GR7KA262105147

Stolen from underground condo parking on Thurs., May 14, 2010 in the area of McCowan/401

Noticeable Mods:
- Pazzo shorty levers (black/red)
- Ohlins steering damper
- Yoshimura R-55 exhaust with carbon fibre tip
- Carbon fibre chain guard
- Puig Carbon fibre hugger
- Puig double bubble dark tinted windscreen
- Custom gixxer seat cover

This colour combination is rare. Hopefully someone spots it.

Police have been notified

DSCN0412.jpg

2009 Red (Orange) / Black Suzuki GSXR600

stolen : June 1st, 2.30 pm, York Mills / Yonge Condo - in a dark Dodge Caravan or similar

Underground parking garage, cameras, security entry. Appears to be a dark coloured Caravan pulling close to wher I parked and leaving in 3 mins.

It was less then 5 minutes when it was noticed missing.
Police, security, all involved in investigation

VIN JS1GN7EA892106069

2004 CBR600 RR stolen
Black and Black with no decals of any kind
Yoshimura exhaust
rear seat cover
blue gear indicator
License plate: 885x5
VIN: JH2PC37214M100242

Stolen from the Cityplace area - underground parking garage. Security, cameras, etc.

Police have been notified.

Apparently the second theft from my garage this year already. Previous theft pushed the bike to the bottom of the parking garage and stashed it for a couple of days until the heat went down, then came back and drove off with it.

Last edited:
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Black & Yellow
Plate: 1W885
VIN: JS1GR7KA262105147

Stolen from underground condo parking on Thurs., May 14, 2010 in the area of McCowan/401

Noticeable Mods:
- Pazzo shorty levers (black/red)
- Ohlins steering damper
- Yoshimura R-55 exhaust with carbon fibre tip
- Carbon fibre chain guard
- Puig Carbon fibre hugger
- Puig double bubble dark tinted windscreen
- Custom gixxer seat cover

This colour combination is rare. Hopefully someone spots it.

Police have been notified

DSCN0412.jpg

Hey - what's your Condo's Landscaping company name? Pls let me know ASAP - it might be a connection

Hey - what's your Condo's Landscaping company name? Pls let me know ASAP - it might be a connection

I will ask the management office first thing Monday morning and let you know!

I will ask the management office first thing Monday morning and let you know!

it was another case on the nearby building - stolen 06Kawi, same time - 2.30pm, on May 26 (5 days earlier). Contractors were on site too.

it was another case on the nearby building - stolen 06Kawi, same time - 2.30pm, on May 26 (5 days earlier). Contractors were on site too.

Another request guys, who were victims of theft:

Did you have contractors (power wash, landscaping, ...) on site the time of the incident?

Send me private msgs please and I share all my findings if tehre is a connections. Something is shaping up.

-Attila

I dont understand how a bike get's stolen from under ground condo GARAGES!? its a CONDO GARAGE? No Security? Cameras? What the hell... this crap is making me nervous...

I dont understand how a bike get's stolen from under ground condo GARAGES!? its a CONDO GARAGE? No Security? Cameras? What the hell... this crap is making me nervous...

Security is too busy eating donuts or falling asleep. Cameras are useless when they use fake plates.

All you need:

2 Theifs w/ fake plate on van/truck; enter shopping mall (underground garage); lift bike; put in van/truck; RUN for it!

Yeah these scums need to be behind bars...:mad:

2008 Kawasaki zx6r- blue
Jardine exhaust, heated grips, 'air jordan' sticker on tank
Stolen from William carson cres. parked on the street. (Main intersection- yonge/york mills)
date: june 17th 2010
plate: 594v4
vin: jkazx4p148a039263

Just an FYI for those that ask how bikes get stolen from underground garages. I moved into a new place a year ago that had an outstanding lawsuit for a residents who's bike was stolen.

I asked the Condo Corp how this happend and basically they said an unmarked van with no plates followed a car into the garage when they went in. Parked in front of the bike so nothing could really been seen, waited till the coast was clear and hopped out and put the bike in the back and left out the front gate. There was apparently a parking attendant on duty as well. The guy I spoke with said the same thing I hear all the time with regards to this...."if they want it they'll get it".

There isn't a time where Im not looking for a plain white van entering a parking garage. Keep your eyes open and even place a call to the toronto police is you suspect something. Nothing wrong with doing that at all as most will come by, do a drive through, and be on the look out themselves for the rest of their shift.

When: June 23, 2010 @ 3:00 pm
Power washers, garage cleaners were in that week as well. (name to follow)

What: Stolen 2008 Kawasaki ZX6-R
lime green with lime green wheels
Hotbodies windscreen, Woodcraft frame sliders, tail eliminated
9,500 KMs. Perfect condition.
Vin: jkazx4p188a0445373
Plate: 8215E

Where: 18 Kenaston Gdns (bayview/sheppard), P2 level parking space.
Cameras, security, etc.

How: Red/Maroon Dodge Caravan (2001-2007 model)
License unknown as of now

If anybody knows anything, has seen anything, or can offer any other info, please PM me. Police and security have been notified.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom