16-Manny
17-Balbir
18-DJ
19-Gury
20-Ashkan
21-Gary (Tentative)
22-Yousaf

See you all there...

I haven't been out to this spot before but hoping to make it this evening for 7:30.

Does anyone know of they still have 'the car show' at Weston Road & Hwy 7 on Thursday nights?

You mean Ertefa? The car meet that keeps bouncing from one place to another, because the idiot contingent can't stop ruining it for everyone?

Look it up on facebook; not happening today, but there is yet another location to be announced soon.

Never been to it, don't plan to; sounds like one of those things better to go in the opposite direction of wherever it is.

You mean Ertefa? The car meet that keeps bouncing from one place to another, because the idiot contingent can't stop ruining it for everyone?

Look it up on facebook; not happening today, but there is yet another location to be announced soon.

Never been to it, don't plan to; sounds like one of those things better to go in the opposite direction of wherever it is.

Agree with Brian..

Went once to check it out a few months back and never been back since...

Ill go once every few months just to see if there is anything new or exciting maybe ill check it out soon again.. But won't lose any sleep if I don't...

See you soon Mjack

Last edited:
August 15, 2013...

As usual all I can say is wow !

Amazing seeing everyone who made it!

e5ury8ab.jpg

y5y9ype7.jpg

6y7e7ave.jpg

jaqa9aze.jpg
tyjyqada.jpg

y9aryjyd.jpg

Beautiful past memories and many more to come ...

Always a pleasure ...

Saturday August 24, 2013 - Race For Sight Group Ride - **TMP CHARITY TRACK DAY**

As many of you may or may not know, this Saturday August 24, 2013 is the "Race For Sight" track day!! (Stunt show & drag racing will also be occurring) - Action packed day for everyone!

For all spectators going (or planning on going), there will be a group ride heading out from Hwy 10 / Eglinton, Mississuaga - Tim Hortons parking - (South / West Corner of intersection)

Meeting on Saturday August 24, 2013 @ 9:30 AM

Riding out @ 10 AM

If attending, please have your tanks full and bladders empty, so we can aim to get there by 11ish.

For all who have not yet purchased their spectator ticket, please go to http://cookieejar.com/project/race-for-sight and do so, as all spectators require an admission pass to attend.

For any questions regarding this ride, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks and looking forward to another fantastic day!

Taleb

Last edited:
August 20th, 2013...

vypega4y.jpg

Some of the night owls wanted a midnight snack...

It's not always about burrito boys ! LOL

edaqebug.jpg

August 24th to Race For Sight meet and ride!

What an amazing time!

A big congrats to all the riders who tracked ! You all did amazing!!

A big thank you to Race For Sight for making this wonderful day happen for us to enjoy.

A big thank you to Cookiee Jar for making tickets easy & available for us to purchase and enjoy this fantastic event with a cause!

Just SOME of the MANY great moments captured!

ydyqy9et.jpg

e5ybutes.jpg

jenyjeru.jpg

**You Go Daryl! Pinky looked great brother!**
y4ynuseh.jpg

bu7etu2a.jpg

Dinner after the long awesome day!
usyryry9.jpg

Just a reallllyyyy cool shot I thought I would add in... The background hawk stare!

qasydane.jpg

Thanks again everyone!

Until next time, ride safe!!

****WOW, UNBELIEVABLE TEMPERATURES!!!!****

MEET AND RIDE TONIGHT!!

MEET TUESDAY SEPT 10, 2013 @ HURONTARIO AND EGLINTON TIM HORTONS - "The Spot" (south/west) corner. FYI - Entrance to the lot "MAY" be from hurontario, as construction may be blocking Eglinton Entrance.

Meet at 7:30PM

Ride at 8:15PM

Open invite to all! Any questions .... Feel free to PM or Post up!

See everyone tonight..!

Sunday Sept 15, 2013

All I can say is wow! A 500 km day trip! Despite the stalling technical difficulties... It was a pleasure sweeping! Thanks for the lead Chris! Amazing seeing everyone today..

nutetejy.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys still meet? Anyone up for today evening?

What an awesome 2013 season! Always a pleasure continuing to see riders from our first season, through until now (4th season)

I personally am done for the season but for all still out there, ride safe!

Can't wait until our next season begins. From great times, adventures, stories and most importantly staying safe through it all.

Stay warm!

Regards,

Taleb

December 6th 2013 Event Outting!
Wow wow wow!! What a night !!
Wanted to personally THANK:

Ken
Sonya
Nate
Colin
Khrist
Betto
Nirmal
Rika
Jessica
Rossi
Usman
Francesco
Anil
Richard
Andy
Ted
Jimmy
Chris
Gary
George

And the MANY others that came! Can you believe it?! We were too many too handle for scaddabush!!!! Not only did they run out of tables to keep adding but our waitress couldn't handle the amount of orders we put through ! LOL anyways, a BIG THANKS to:

Sonya, Ken and all who assisted for being the scaddabush accountants.!

It was a real honour and pleasure to see everyone come together and be a part of our growing community. Last night was a great example showing how we can not only connect on two wheels but also come together for a night of food and drinks as a community.

Winding down 2013 heading into 2014 a new chapter and beginning. For all who have been there I THANK YOU!

It was a pleasure and honor!

Also for anyone who felt they under payed on Friday and would like to settle their remaining portion, please contact Sonya as again, we were just too much to handle for the staff LOL .. We came in like a storm!

Thanks again for being a part of our non stop adventure!

Last edited:
What better way to roll in 2014 (Our Season 5) then to have our first Season 5 meet!

Saturday January 4th 2014!!!!

North American Motorcycle show during the day & Dinner @ Night!

**Open invite to all who couldn't make it in the past and wanted to meet others from the area in our growing community!**

For all interested in attending this meet, please RSVP for dinner by reply or message - (Evening time Jack Astors near airport - Exact time details to follow in the next couple days).

Also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their loyal friendship and great memories. 5 years ago I wanted to share a passion with others who shared the same common interest, since then an amazing community has developed where it has turned from a simple passion, to lots more.

To many more great times ahead.. I thank you all once again!

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents.... This Saturday January 4th 2014 Dinner meet will be for 6:30PM Jack astors (25 Carlson Ct, Toronto, ON M9W 6A2
(416) 213-1688 - Reservation under Taleb. Please ensure to RSVP prior to attending or if bringing a guest as cannot guarantee space for spontaneous show ups.

Check the list below and if you are not on it, then I do not have your RSVP. Please PM or post if planning on attending.

-Taleb
-Zahra
-Ted
-Paul
-Colin
-Rika
-Ken
-Gary
-pran
-TJ
-Anil
-Nirmal (maybe)
-Khrist (Maybe)
-Jessica
-Richard
-Pacheco

Last edited:
Amazing seeing everyone once again!

Our first season 5 dinner meet! Helps us with our winter blues, warming one another with cool stories and memories!

For the some who left a little earlier, we took this picture shortly after you left. Thank you all for attending and looking forward to another great and safe season ahead!

egute6y9.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen as you know in the winter time I try my hardest to keep us from suffering too much from the winter blues. I aim for a group dinner/meet once a month in the winter season. I am throwing and hoping that this month's meet/dinner is our last until we meet on two wheels next month!

This months dinner/meet will be held on Saturday February 22, 2014 @ Sushi Tei

4040 Creditview Rd #1, Mississauga, ON L5C 3Y8

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: After conversation with establishment, they allow a reservation for up to 10 people; however, after convincing them to raise our limit, they agreed to take down a separating booth wall to allow 5 extra people. Meaning this is a 15 person MAX event. RSVP to confirm your seat. First 15 confirmed RSVP will guarantee a seat. Anything after the 15, I
CANNOT guarantee seating.

Please PM or post if your confirming attendance. REMEMBER FIRST 15 PEOPLE CONFIRMED WILL GAIN A SEAT IN OUR AREA. Looking forward to seeing the confirmed.

1- Taleb
2- Zahra

Back
Top Bottom