Square One Area - Mississauga! | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Square One Area - Mississauga!

Is it ok to come and take a look? I'm still on my M1 so no night riding, nor do I think I'm good enough for group riding either.

Also it looks like y'all got great bikes! Are all bikes welcome to come? (like a CBR125R) :p

All are welcome.... As Taleb mentioned, only requirement is good attitude... :)

July 4th meet

3eje3aru.jpg

Always a fantastic time!

July 11, 2013 meet... Awesome time! Great ride and amazing people as always....

mu2yqyvy.jpg

2eturequ.jpg

I saw 3 guys leave my building and a group ride going south down Hurontario. I assume it was you guys?

What's the app you use to give us notice of a meet?

these guys are ninjas, you have to catch them at Timmies on HWY 10 and eglinton.

Hey guys..

Ha ha no we aren't ninjas!

Yes we mostly are at the spot - hwy 10 and eglinton tim hortons parking . I post on here whenever I can or when I am able to make it out...
But since there are 112 other riders there is always something going on...

Everyone who has a smart phone connects together through an app, I am on here for all the people who do not have smart phones and try to keep up to date with what's going on with our group/network.

I try my best to post on here when we are meeting next when im there.. but like I said there are 112 other riders who don't post on here when they are riding so, usually ppl who are directly connected to us are up to the minute updated on what's happening..

A few outings in the past 7 days..

A few getting together for some drinks..
deby6ybu.jpg

A ice cream run with some of the peeps!
6yzaze9y.jpg

A night ride with a few downtown Toronto
usamy9un.jpg

Mississauga Ribfest with some of the crew
a6e6u9ez.jpg

Some of the guys enjoying Dundas Square

azatu8av.jpg

Sunday July 28, 2013 - Too many Options! Our group/network split it up!

Haliburton Ride!

u8e8eqes.jpg

9ejaha4e.jpg

Rock the red!
3enytu3y.jpg

bema5a3u.jpg

Woodbine Biker boyz stunt show!
e8ury4e3.jpg

Enjoyable day for everyone!

Until next time, ride safe !! :)

Hi, I'm interested in joining.
When/Where will you guys be meeting again ?

We are connected through an app. I post here as much as I can to keep everyone outside are app connected when possible...

Thursday August 8th, 2013

5u3ugyse.jpg

Wow!!!

Fantastic turnout and congrats to our very own Jessica for winning the raffle! You are now a proud owner of 2 wonderland tickets complimentary of Sonia !

Thanks to all who entered the draw and supported our very own Sonia in her quest to raise money for her baseball world championship tournament in Alberta!

A side of myself (LOL) thanks to Kenezo, Wendy, Nirmal, Robert, Jessica and Ria for their support and pledge to Sonia's Cookiee Jar's campaign!

Great to see many faces last night and what an awesome night ride through Mississauga! Had a wonderful and safe time!

Until next time! Always a pleasure!

Last edited:
Anybody interested in watching the meteor shower in Orangeville? I live in Mississauga and was thinking of leaving at 9:30 to Orangeville tonight.

Great past weekend... Two wheel outings and adventures to share!

uqeqaman.jpg

qanysu7e.jpg

epepahy2.jpg

u5y4ady6.jpg

Due to many requests and messages on when is our next meet.. I am posting this 4 days in advance to give all interested in meeting and riding, the opportunity to do so......

Official Thursday August 15, 2013 MEET!!

Meet: 7:15PM @ "The Spot" (Hwy 10 / Eglinton - South West corner Tim Hortons parking)

Head out: 7:45PM

RIDE TO BURGER PRIEST!! Eat and Mingle!

Ride out once done to possibly Leslie and Lakeshore or somewhere else..

Confirmed so far (for leading and sweeping organizing purposes)

1-Taleb
2-Khrist
3-Rossi
4-Ted
5-PanigALI
6-Jimmy
7-Anil (meeting at restaurant)

Please add your name to the list to confirm (again for organizing purpose)

P.S Please know how to ride in a group or message me for any questions relating group rides..

Looking forward to seeing new, past and current faces...

Thanks

Last edited:
Due to many requests and messages on when is our next meet.. I am posting this 4 days in advance to give all interested in meeting and riding, the opportunity to do so......

Official Thursday August 15, 2013 MEET!!

Meet: 7:15PM @ "The Spot" (Hwy 10 / Eglinton - South West corner Tim Hortons parking)

Head out: 7:45PM

RIDE TO BURGER PRIEST!! Eat and Mingle!

Ride out once done to possibly Leslie and Lakeshore or somewhere else..

Confirmed so far (for leading and sweeping organizing purposes)

1-Taleb
2-Khrist
3-Rossi
4-Ted
5-PanigALI
6-Jimmy
7-Anil (meeting at restaurant)
8-Nirmal
9-Chris (tentative)
10-tammer (tentative)
11-Carter
12-Kenezo (tentative)
13-Usman
14-Jabroni
15-David Duc
16-Manny
17-Balbir
18-DJ

P.S Please know how to ride in a group or message me for any questions relating group rides..

Looking forward to seeing new, past and current faces...

Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom