Spring Motorcycle Supershow - April 6-7 at International Centre | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring Motorcycle Supershow - April 6-7 at International Centre

2024-03-31_1.jpg

Last Chance to get your name into the draw to win a set of tickets to the show. I'll be drawing the winners tomorrow after work.

Are you gonna be there? Be sure to stop by, say hi and maybe grab a pen.

20240331_211515.jpg

My wife and I were just talking about this yesterday night. She needs a new helmet and I was hoping there might be a vendor selling good ones at the show. Maybe we'll get lucky and grab a GTAM pen:)
Rider's Choice had some good helmets with discounts in the January show. Hopefully they will do the same for this show.

Just answer my question or post up something relevant and meaningful, like Shane did. :)

Eating my dinner right now..... do we need one more day to grab people's attention?

Just answer my question or post up something relevant and meaningful, like Shane did. :)

Eating my dinner right now..... do we need one more day to grab people's attention?
If your question was "Think this crazy weather will change and we'll be able to RIDE to this years Spring Show?", I thought that was rhetorical. Forecast is 9 for Sat and 12 for Sun.

What's the difference between this show and the Jan 5-7 one?
Hard to say this year with the new management.

There are some vendors that only do January show and some that only do April show

Sunday looks nice so some of us are just using the show as a destination. After dropping large at the Jan show for a new suit I might just be browsing....
Who's working the booth Sunday?

Haven't been to any shows this winter, wouldn't mind stopping by to check out some sweet bikes and possible deals on gear! :cool:

Sunday looks nice so some of us are just using the show as a destination. After dropping large at the Jan show for a new suit I might just be browsing....
Who's working the booth Sunday?
Cutekill and Redneck

Congratulations to our winners:

@Relax
@danp
@xrljoel

Please message me your full names and I'll have your set of tickets ready for pickup.

Back
Top Bottom