Spring Motorcycle Supershow - April 6-7 at International Centre | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring Motorcycle Supershow - April 6-7 at International Centre

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
GTAM will be at the Spring Motorcycle Supershow.

Some people feel that 3 shows in 4 months is too much! We say BAH to them. We use the three shows for specific reasons.

January - Create the wish list by window shopping and perhaps spend some of that Christmas money. See peeps that we only get to see once a year at this show.

February - Fight the winter blues by checking out the new bikes. Deciding if it's time to add/change the fleet

April - Get what we need for the riding season (new tires are in order this time around), plan our riding season, see more friends and even possible meet some new ones.

Hope to see you there.

oh yea... there are 3 sets of tickets up for grabs for this show.

Think I’ll go to this one. Feel like I should install a new chain and sprockets.

Remember when they would give you a "map layout" of the shows. Maybe they don't need to go that far, but at least give us a list of who will be there. Then you won't get so many people disappointed that a certain vendor wasn't there. They need to be more open with what is going on, then there won't be so many negative reviews all over Facebook. Let us know what to expect, then we will decide if it's worth going. There are lots of people that don't know. It's a motorcycle show, some people will be expecting to see the new 2024 motorcycles and they will not be there, yet they advertise "displays with New bikes". To the average rider that means new 2024 bikes. Most regular riders and new riders don't belong to forums like this. If you are just up front with people and let them know what to expect. Most riders will expect big dealers like GP to be there, but I doubt they will. Give us a list and let us decide.

Remember when they would give you a "map layout" of the shows. Maybe they don't need to go that far, but at least give us a list of who will be there. Then you won't get so many people disappointed that a certain vendor wasn't there. They need to be more open with what is going on, then there won't be so many negative reviews all over Facebook. Let us know what to expect, then we will decide if it's worth going. There are lots of people that don't know. It's a motorcycle show, some people will be expecting to see the new 2024 motorcycles and they will not be there, yet they advertise "displays with New bikes". To the average rider that means new 2024 bikes. Most regular riders and new riders don't belong to forums like this. If you are just up front with people and let them know what to expect. Most riders will expect big dealers like GP to be there, but I doubt they will. Give us a list and let us decide.
I suspect that's the issue; if they provide a list more people will decide NOT to go than the opposite.

So this has been revived by the January show people ?
Hmmm, sounds like a last minute gasp to try and keep something going.
I don't need any more beef jerky, boot wax or ear plugs - pass...
Yes, me too. Except, I love the Turkish Delight.

Bikes, hope they will be their? Lol.

I dropped in on GP bikes last week for the first time since the reno's.

HOLY CRAP, it was a bit overwhelming and seemed busy too.

I think they had more bikes on the floor than were displayed at the recent show, and certainly more than will be at this Spring Show.
Yep, they got bmw, mv and indian as well I believe.

3 sets of tickets up for grabs. Will be drawing the winners Sunday March 31st.

Think this crazy weather will change and we'll be able to RIDE to this years Spring Show?

WeatherFeb26-Mar_003.jpg

I was actually planning on going to this show because I missed the one in February, but my dealership said it's not even worth it. So, I decided not to go since it sounds like actual bike related brand name stuff is very minimal.
It'd be cool if there was a list of the confirmed vendors so we could get a better feel of what to expect.

I was actually planning on going to this show because I missed the one in February, but my dealership said it's not even worth it. So, I decided not to go since it sounds like actual bike related brand name stuff is very minimal.
It'd be cool if there was a list of the confirmed vendors so we could get a better feel of what to expect.
It started off (way back when) as a flea market, it appears to be returning to its roots.

It started off (way back when) as a flea market, it appears to be returning to its roots.
When I used to be addicted to these shows, the April one I never attended because of the sparse number of dealers/vendors.

Back
Top Bottom