Show off your Race/Track photos! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Show off your Race/Track photos!

lol, well if someone deserves black numbers on track days is you!

By the way, did you know our street bikes do not have a damn slipper clutch? I just discovered that when coming down from a wheelie and missing my turn... WTF! lol

LOL... thanks :)

Yeah, the FZ is a cheap bike, remember? :p It's good that it doesn't because the engine braking is a good safeguard when the wheelies make you panic.

19725773422_4da1ee8dfe_o.jpg

Photo credit to Bill Murphy

Congrats kellen and dricked. Didn't kellen have a collasped lung just a month ago? I believe kellen got banned over the mikey moto thread along with others.
collapsed lung and four broken ribs, but it was seven weeks ago. I did race four weeks after though and got on the podium haha.

One from yesterday's RACE round:

20464435511_681a904954_z.jpg

A very humbling first "race" experience, great atmosphere and tons of support. Thanks to Dave Walker (Bakaboy) for giving me the push I needed to get out there. Had a great time and I'll be back for more, see you guys in September!!

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a good time. It's nice to see someone make the transition and don't worry, those lap times will keep dropping and once you start battling for a whole race the fun really begins.

Thanks man! I have my work cut out for me. Looking to make some serious improvements before the next round and I have an idea of what I need to do. Fun times ahead!

One from yesterday's RACE round:

20464435511_681a904954_z.jpg

A very humbling first "race" experience, great atmosphere and tons of support. Thanks to Dave Walker (Bakaboy) for giving me the push I needed to get out there. Had a great time and I'll be back for more, see you guys in September!!
Mina, are you going to at Mosport with RC this week?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mina, are you going to at Mosport with RC this week?
I was planning on it. I don't think I will be any more. I need a lot of practice at SMP so if I'm going to take time off work, it has to count for something. Have fun!

Aug 1. TMP.

A couple of pictures from the latest RACE round.

3AjdvI2.jpg

34ulLVH.jpg

One from Shubie, what a place. It makes shannonvilles surface feel like bogie. No section to rest and the back straight will toss you out of your seat if you try and sit down.

Just remember that practicing on the same track is great to get your times down but you also need to do other tracks to get faster.... You should do Mosport and Calabogy as often as possible and forget about TMP and RC, I will even suggest do 1 round of SOAR so you can mix it up with a lot more riders and gain some experience, Rookie at SOAR regularly has 12+ riders, I think you guys only had 4 yesterday.

I was planning on it. I don't think I will be any more. I need a lot of practice at SMP so if I'm going to take time off work, it has to count for something. Have fun!

I saw the onboard from Jodi's camera, wow that is a seriously bumpy track but it did look like fun.
One from Shubie, what a place. It makes shannonvilles surface feel like bogie. No section to rest and the back straight will toss you out of your seat if you try and sit down.

Back
Top Bottom