Show off your Race/Track photos! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Show off your Race/Track photos!

It's competitive.

Oh, it could be. But would I be able to ride it that way? At Calabogie or Mosport: I'd be all over it. Also, I'd have to check the rules but I think the triples are illegal in the spec. They *were* but the rules are significantly different now.

Edit: the triples are legal according to the rules.

Last edited:
Oh, it could be. But would I be able to ride it that way? At Calabogie or Mosport: I'd be all over it. Also, I'd have to check the rules but I think the triples are illegal in the spec. They *were* but the rules are significantly different now.

The bikes legal, I raced it for my first 3 races. I have no idea if you'd be competitive on it but personally I'm faster on a 1000 than a 600 because I suck at riding 600's. Shannonville doesn't seem to give an advantage to either bike.

11709976_10153530407896979_8890376865409881253_o.jpg

20150706175626-a25dc011-me.jpg

20150706151058-a792587b-me.jpg

^ Congrats on the 2 Second Place podiums in the Nationals!

and why is Kellen Banned?, was Paul racing against him this weekend lol
^ Congrats on the win!

Last edited:
^ Congrats on the 2 Second Place podiums in the Nationals!

and why is Kellen Banned?, was Paul racing against him this weekend lol

Thanks! It was a very hot weekend and I'm a bit dissapointed with race 2. I was 4th off the start and had a hard time getting passed the two guys infornt. By the time I was around them first wasn't far away (1.5s and closing fast) but I ran out of laps.

To to stay on topic

Congrats kellen and dricked. Didn't kellen have a collasped lung just a month ago? I believe kellen got banned over the mikey moto thread along with others.

Not collapsed but he blew a small hole in it. A pneumothorax.... he got the wind knocked into him. And 4 broken ribs. You'd think he broke all of them based on his whining.

He got banned for something in that MoToronto thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would have been funny if Kellen had won the bott race sponsored by gtam

There were 5 of us that were going quick, but I think "Red Gixxer Guy" was the fastest. Here he was leading a friend whom I'd just passed in turn 8, so he waved me by through 9.

19731918885_107b8ec99e_o.jpg

Credit to Bill Murphy bcmphotography.weebly.com/

Gone Pro on track days eh
There were 5 of us that were going quick, but I think "Red Gixxer Guy" was the fastest. Here he was leading a friend whom I'd just passed in turn 8, so he waved me by through 9.

19731918885_107b8ec99e_o.jpg

Credit to Bill Murphy bcmphotography.weebly.com/

lol, well if someone deserves black numbers on track days is you!

By the way, did you know our street bikes do not have a damn slipper clutch? I just discovered that when coming down from a wheelie and missing my turn... WTF! lol
I sure did! It was easier than I thought, just peeled off the red vinyl to show the black shadow ;)

Back
Top Bottom